Inventiv reps becoming full time Amgen

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Sep 28, 2015 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong!! This is not going to happen.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. I'm not even a sales rep... just reading these threads...Amgen reps sounds really unhappy. Not to mention unprofessional and rude. Life is short. You might want to start being happy and stop hating on everyone around you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get off our board homo!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When it comes to benefits, how much is inventiv reps not getting. I know vacation is PTO and no able to carry over and Amgen does not have that rule. I know Amgen has sick days. How much more in salary are they making.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salary difference is in the 60k range and benefits r way lagging.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the CSO reps have brought in about $5 bucks of revenue so far--what ROI

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how terribly the inventiv reps were treated at training with different colored name tags and being separate from us Amgen hires. I left a great culture with average salary for the big pie in the sky lie Amgen BCBU. It has so far been the worst move I've ever made in my career.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are garbage if you believe invebtiv is as good as he real Amgen reps. They are the shut if the industry hired to be warm bodies and nothing more. Go back where you came from. You are not elite!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay children! It is so sad to read the mentality of people on this board. Stop saying things about Inventiv reps. Let's just say the reps in CV employed by Amgen got lucky. Yep, that's it! Should I spell it out for you. You will one day be a contract rep. MARK MY WORDS!! Everyone will, go back to daycare. You sound so stupid writing things like this. Enough already and stop embarrassing yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sad that the CSO will be gone sooner than later. No increase in Prolia sales, they have dropped. People are starting to panic. Around 10% uptake in GM. Don't need a bunch of CSO for that. Sad that they are hiring more reps to sell Repatha in GM when they don't need the ones they have. Prolia reps should be left alone to sell both drugs. Sales of Prolia will go up and Repatha will too. Prolia reps worried about CSO outselling in GM, so both are failing since CSO has little to no experience with injectables or biologics. Existing Prolia accounts not happy with extra reps calling on them including CV in endo accounts. Disaster is happening and it could have been predicted and avoided. It's a chinese firedrill and the leaders are still sitting in the car wondering what is happening around them.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to do what corporate says. Put your head down and be a good minion.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that is correct, Amgen reps are becoming Inventiv reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you made his point for him. I agree - Amgen = angry and rude.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are a moron who is also not elite. More like scum, but hey I guess you fill the warm body category and have adapted to your hostile environment. I hope in your next life you learn respect people. Or at least try to respect yourself. So sad to see.