inVentiv? Really?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get paid twice as much because your a legacy rep and likely one or two RIF's away from working with a CSO. You don't get it. At the highest level of the organization they do not care about your "relationships" or "access" or "real "conversations". Is your territory profitable? is your business growing?. As an FTE which is all you are, does it continue to make sense to have your over priced feet on the ground?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management should be ashamed thinking that top level talent will accept 50% less and be the product lead.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The inventiv reps should be the lead! They are having the last laugh. With so many reps they are overlapping, the money will be great for them. Look at the current payout for base vs. overlay reps for Corlanor. This will be the same structure for Repatha but with only more reps that will cover the same territory. They are laughing all the way to the bank!

This is the worst comp plan and launch pay structure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are truly unaware of the big picture. If a territory were to somehow produce 250 rx over the next few months there will be a small extra payout. But CSO rep has a salary 90% lower than yours so pay nowhere near yours overall

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be real. a good rep is a good rep whether it's contract or regular. It's all about timing, luck, who you know, your success...etc. There are many, many over paid reps out there doing lunches only, checking the box, while there are contract reps working harder to make bonus due to the loss of income they may have experienced. I have been on both sides and inventiv is a great company, no one wants to stay in contract but it's a job, it's all about survival, and we all know here how lucky we are to be at Amgen. The problem is with upper management hiring people for who they know, or how they look, rather than there skills, knowledge, and experience.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am an Inventiv CSO and am happy to be working with my Amgen team. I know many of them were skeptical but have changed their minds after seeing that there are very talented people out there that haven't had the best of luck in the industry. I once thought as some of the negative posters but after being laid off (actually our entire company was dismantled) I changed my tune. Finding a job in pharma is tough now. Folks that act as if CSO is beneath them just haven't had the misfortune of being let go regardless of great performance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We the Onyx pharma reps who are leaving Amgen for better jobs are better than all of you. We are elite Oncology you ocp hacks.