inVentiv? Really?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true moron and clearly and inVentiv rep who couldn't find work at a real company.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone remember how Amgen treated the Inventiv people when we were at training at corporate in TO ? Like TB patients. Then they say we are equal to full time amgen? Not!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you actually paid attention to the industry, you would know that the CSOs have more achievements than people like you.

But your head is up your ……….., so this is the comment we get. See a doctor immediately and get a referral for surgery to put your head back to the normal place.

Good luck with that, and keep us posted. By the way, your company sucks, but you are too brainwashed to even know that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ummm, so they have all these accomplishments but are accepting salaries of 65k-70k?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be a Monumental CF , even more than Prolia launch , I can smell it in the air. Watch and see. WTG Amgen (or big pharma)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seriously are a jerk. You are a snobbish, entitled a.h.

Perhaps they go let go for no reason other than restructuring. Let's see you deal with it you heartless eel.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many forget about karma!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the contract rep brain is not designed to understand such things as work, sell, and common sense--your efforts in trying to educate the contract rep is futile-they just dont get it-never will

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey, sorry we're here to disrupt your cushy existence of calling on whomever you want, having no real schedule or accountability to a direct partner.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My point exactly, the contract rep brain only deals with work/not working, partner/no partner, samples/no samples--they will never get it--you belong in Pharma,you certainly are not cut out for this. Please do yourself a favor and apply to Daiichi

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No real schedule? like a contract rep does with big pharma? 8 signatures a day is a schedule? Accountability to a partner? that may be the dumbest thing I have heard a contract rep say--and they have said a ton of dumb crap

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Guess again. Depends on experience and I am making way more than that! Wow, what a disgruntled and ignorant old fart you are. Get over yourself and just worry about your own job. You're jealous and a hater! You better work on keeping your job because with your attitude, you'd be lucky to even get a contract position after you get fired!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The CSO reps are not homo sapiens like we are, they are a step below the evolutionary chain- one below the INBU or "Neandertahal", more APE than man-the CSO is

Regards,

YODA

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RAS positions pay 6 digit salaries...it's a great opportunity to work in a customer facing position and gain that critical experience. BSR'S should be thrilled to have someone working to get patients on therapy. That will put bonus in your pocket.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about just homo's.....and from a shallow gene pool at that!

Not to mention completely delusional!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, You're not. The company had a strict policy with inventiv for the base salaries to average $70k. If a team hired 4 CSO the average had to be $70k per team. So if by "way more" you mean $72k then yeah ok. Go you

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They forget about it unless it's pertinent to THEM! Karma will get them. I'm not a contract rep, but I'm kind and gracious and thankful. That individual is an entitled sh#t.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some Gen Med salaries fall within that. But the inVentiv salaries were into 100-110K. RAS is even more for experience. Relax. Most people took these positions to gain experience and move on to a better opportunity. Either with Amgen or another organization.
    After listening to some of the Amgen people and the level of questions asked on these conference calls, I would not be bragging about your knowledge or skillset. You seem to have hired a ton or oral medicine reps with ZERO injectable or specialty pharmacy background. You better perform. Or the inVentiv reps will be taking your position.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We at Amgen CV will destroy you all! CSO Reps are like substitute teachers. You are nothing more than place holders.