Invega Sustenna

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

INVEGA SUSTENNA WAS APPROVED ON FRIDAY (July 31) 2009 and became available.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invega Sustenna is dog-sit, don't use it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors call Sustenna a game changer for all the schizophrenics world wide. No need to take pills anymore!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny....... I always love when people use that term "game changer." The same was said for Nucynta and "soon to be released???" Xarelto......... Ha!!!! The only thing that is a game changer is our senior leadership who make bad decision after bad decision and it is as in "game OVER!" Unfortunately the game has changed for thousands who lost their job here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My doc can't stop raving about this injection and how its going to change the landscape of psychiatry. He believes all his patiants should be put on this stuff. He is a very goofy guy who loves the prestigiousness of the antipsychotic market. I believe he might think he is a mad scientist prescribing this stuff. No regards right.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decision Resources, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms for pharmaceutical and healthcare issues, finds that Janssen's Invega Sustenna earns Decision Resources' proprietary clinical gold standard status for the treatment of schizophrenia in 2013. Invega Sustenna has competitive advantages in safety, tolerability and delivery over current and emerging therapies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doesn't matter how good the product is if the company can't negotiate and get us on state medicaid plans

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're absolutely correct. Unfortunately, when you have quotas and goals to attain, the patient does not matter. It's all about market share. No matter how you get it. Look at Risperdal. This class of drug has been promoted off-label for years and made billions. It all comes down to profitability.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in Nevada..."Dr of Mind"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am no longer with the company but I will say that I saw first hand how Invega Sustenna did change the lives of those patients fortunate enough to take it. The drastic changes are true seen over a few short weeks was amazing. This medication even changed the lives of the physicians who prescribed I.S. They were excited about their work again. They could truly see that they were making a difference in their patients' lives and were energized by it after so many years of the same old process of switching meds changing dose strengths...

It only makes sense to give a high functioning Schizophrenic the LAT so they can get back into society quickly and regain their life before their brain is mush! Why wait til there is nothing left before giving an LAT.

The company has its issues with management - yes. But this product IS a game changer if the gate keepers would open their eyes and understand that in the long run IS will save this country a ton of money by keeping patients out of long term treatment facilities and out in the work force.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The old man is keeping it real, his old videos where better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news, about time some says something good about Sustenna. Good technology in this stuff.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, but bottom line it is still risperidone or metabolite paliperidone which is nothing new (Invega) just a different delivery. Generic Risperdal is pennies on the dollar. Managed care recognizes and will derail its growth.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and along that line is IS would put people out of jobs and slow down business. There is nothing more lucative than a mentally ill patient. Not cynical, just speaking the truth.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a lucrative patient with schizophrenia?? You definitely don't know the market...........

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOPS!!! NOT Quite the DEMAND you thought there Skippy!

LMFAO - I love when you company fucks suck up the new company Bullshit Selling model -
    Lackluster Launch - EVERY BIT of a Lackluster launch as Sustenna continues to go the way of Oral Invega Sustenna is WAY behind forecast and your messaging is falling on deaf ears.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And THIS is the bottom line.
    Without formulary coverage its next to impossible to sell.
    The folks that can benefit most, are also least able to pay for it....

Oh, sorry, I'm talking the real world, and that has no place in this company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, No, I don't really give a rats ass if the crap works.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In That State about the only thing that usually works is alot of IM Haldol and some really solid restraints. These drugs are used to maintain stability. It sound like you know non of what you speak!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm new to this conversation. I am delighted by your arrogance about your MBA, your dismissal of those who don't have such a lofty degree, and your utter inability to use the right form of "its"--especially fun how you hedge your bets and use each incorrect version. Did you get your MBA from a school that advertises on a pack of matches?