Interviews for Opth BU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the correction! Have a great selling day, my homey.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A GOAL IS A DREAM WITH A DEADLINE! GO OBU!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Further proof that Kathy's cronies are complete idiots. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok so we are all aware that the B&L POS's that were hired were lackluster reps, doctors hated them, they were gross to look at short, fat and overweight, because if they had to really interview somewhere they wouldn't be hired. Yes I'm talking to YOU

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? Grow up! You sound jealous and bitter.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cattle call indeed. Kathy Kobe is clearly a train wreck and her sidekick Vandy is like watching Will Ferrell do a poor GW impersonation. Amusing...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And again and again...you just cannot stop. Y'all need some major psych drugs, troll!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are all the spots filled? Still waiting for my local interview. What a let down!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean trolls, with an 'S'. There are many here posting on your horse shit KK. Wake the fuck up!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't rise to success by taking an elevator - - - you must walk the stairs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there really someone in this company that talks like this?
    What a douche

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek. :)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the problems you have this year are the same problems you had last year, then you are not a leader. You are rather a problem on your own that must be solved.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Two of you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many more than two honey. I think the hatred runs deep.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me, both Kathy and Perry have a good sense of how they are perceived. They just choose to live in denial and create this false sense of security through a couple ass kissers, who are only doing so to further their careers.

The other theory, which is more believable, is that they both are truly sociopathic. I personally have witnessed enough to believe this. No matter how you slice it, they are both very poor leaders who without Flemming would be mediocre DMs at best or probably working at a CSO.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We focus so much on our differences, and that is creating, I think, a lot of chaos and negativity and bullying in the world.:)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are harmless and no challenge to FO, and work well in a culture where individual initiative means less than conforming and taking orders. It's great if you want to listen to music and pull a paycheck, and never be challenged.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Those two are clueless automatons. Easy to zone out at meetings, and otherwise an easy paycheck. Happily the complainers aren't heard- the job is a breeze and with leadership that offers nothing new to learn, why complain, just enjoy it !!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just love sitting at a table with a group of reps and hearing KK babble on about her athleticism and how she was "recruited" to every team and job she ever had. Her ego is something else. I wonder if she really knows how sad and pathetic she is? Or that none of us give shit about her "accomplishments" that were basically handed to her from another worthless idiot?