Interviews for Opth BU

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up and have a great selling day! You're with the Shire family now!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up and have a great selling day! You're with the Shire family now!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:D

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the same thing at B&L with Besi.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THANKS!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wanted the job and you are absolutely wrong with your assumptions.
    Local interviews are the only ones many job hunters will attend these days. I learned the hard way. Most times these mass interviews are days of speculation for the company and nothing more...

Have gone on several cattle call junkets over the last year. All turned out to be a total waste of time and money. None hired. I lost money that I cannot afford to lose. I placed my job in jeopardy. Local interviews are a much better bet.

Maybe this worked out and that is good thing for some who locked in a job. However, for most people who did make the trip it was a crap shoot.

If the company chooses to rule out those who honestly cannot attend the "round up" it says a lot about the process and the company....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially when they already made the decision to hire a B&L person before the process began. You were used in these cases and there were many.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make didn't make the cut it sounds like numerous times. Maybe you should look at you? Not being mean just saying is there a pattern? A chance to change/grow? Also how is this a money loss? The expenses were reimbursed? You just sound a little bitter that's all. Good luck to you!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea I guess you're right. It's usually the poor slob who sacrifices a vacation day, travels across the country, wastes time-money-effort in hopes of landing this sample dropper job, only to find they had a "friend of the VP" already lined up. At least thats the story you choose to go with to cover up another of the numerous underhanded examples that exist coming out of this company since PS and KK came on board.

And don't for one second try and say this isn't happening because I can drop names and territories of where this occurred. Plus the fact that there are judgements against these two for exactly the same thing at Novartis.

Buyer beware!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust me we are all aware of the people who got hired without even having an interview. I agree it does suck to make someone to this just to fill a seat when you know they are going to hire a certain person.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yawn

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foolish Troll

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Foolish "ACCURATE" Troll

Try debating it as sniffer!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MENTALLY-DERANGED TROLL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why does anyone want to sell or manage people selling eyedrops?

Seems like such a mindless task devoid of any healthy mental challenge. Can't imagine the boredom and montony involved with talking about dry eyes all day.

Recent college grad, out of work...I get it.

But why would talented industy veterans consider doing this?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because this division is void of any "talented industry veterans". Just tired industry veterans.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see here - 100s of disgruntled people at Shire who think the sr leaders have ruined the company vs. One deranged ass kisser who feels the need to defend these same horrible sr leaders.

I think we know who is mentally deranged.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should look at you? Huh...????

Truth is...most times herd style interviews are to check out cattle only.
    Most times the drug never gets to approval and the hiring never happens anyway!

Yep...a chance to grow. Grow poorer...its a chance to drop some rent money in the dumpster....

Reimbursed expenses? Yea, and a day or two without pay...then making excuses to your current employer that you had a family emergency out of town and you need to take off.....*yep and most times people dont have a bank roll of stored time either...so its on your dime!

Wake up Tootsie...you're in dreamland!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you are. It's ridiculously easy to take a day out in this job, and you're still paid when you're out. Omg your Precious time!?! Like yours is any more valuable than anyone else's? Wake up, if you didn't get the job and you're still here complaining obviously you're bitter. Move on!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am completely disgusted at what this "new Shire" has become. It's amazing how a once great company that everyone wanted to work for has become this Walmart of Pharma. Sad and pathetic.

And to you people like the one above, enjoy the ride on other people's backs because once your boy FO decides to cash it in, you will all be out in the street and what goes around comes around. Karma, right?