Interviews for job

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2015 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just went through about a 2 week process of phone calls and face to face interviews for an opening in my area and Im still waiting to hear back. Anyone else experiencing the long waits as well? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Im running out of money soon!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...hope you applied elsewhere!

FU MERCK!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that there is a hiring freeze but I don't have any way to confirm that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think there is. Two people I know got hired...one was a rehire. One was in sales, the other auditing, I think.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's here it!!!

For those of us sick of applications and nearing a full blown ulcer this is good news....or is it just another Merck lie?

Try being on the open market where connections are the just about the only way you'll get a job today. Most of us on unemployment line know it well. Endless applications, scores of interviews and those "thanks, you're a great candidate," followed by, "but, I needed to hire someone else...."

This is no place to land if you can't take rejection.

You need to keep saying and believing, ".....it will all make me stronger."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big deal, that is nothing. Pal, you're in a rude awakening about the job market

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Promise...no lie. One person got hired to sell januvia (from a small med device company in PA) and one got snatched from a local J&J site. Can't give more, but I would swear on a bible it is no lie! Yes, I can name names too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Young, cheap labor! Guess some managers enjoy their days a lot more when older reps are washed away...Trending clear. Replace the older, the med minded PharmD, RN's types with a spankin' new IT grad. Perfect job for the young, the restless GQ, Barbie wannabeeeeees.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our new rep was a security guard at a sleep clinic. He's selling our bell ringer Rx. The guy says he was looking for a more exciting opportunity and our senior executive CTLs saw his value! Incredible insight....now the secret is out how our manager got his star studded rating!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The wtf hiring of some of our managers. Hey, Ken what a place you run; no wonder we're going down the tubes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are getting called out on any bs choices.