Interviewing for open Sr Specialty TBM Cardiovascular position, should I?

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Sep 29, 2015 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, I am currently interviewing for a Sr Specialty Territory Business Manager position to promote Eliquis. I have to choose between this interview and another interview for a different company, (due to conflict in scheduling,) so honest replies would be appreciated.

What's the average salary and bonus structure? Does the rep carry samples? Whats the culture like in this company/division? Anything else I should consider?

Thank you for any help!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you say what the other position offers and I'll tell you what's better.. I dont feel the need to have to tell you all this information you're asking for

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks buddy! Why did you feel the need to even respond to this post?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I'm willing to give you advice on this position but I'm not going spend my time responding to all your questions . Post the info on your other offer and I'll give my honest opinion

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Umm, never mind

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you not know this already? Why are you wasting your & the companies time even thinking about an interview If you have not determined if it is financially feasible? Go interview with the other company, your an idiot and we don't want you!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the other offer was much better, thanks for all your help turd!