interviewing for a job at Applied

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny u just cornered yourself mr manager.....since I left Applied, I actually get $700/month for a car allowance plus my gas & tolls & I drive a 2015 used BMW 540i. I don't have 5 weeks of paid vacation yet, but 4 (another year & a half & i'll be at 5 weeks), I don't get told where to stay when I travel as long as it's "within reason," (I once stayed at a Four Seasons in Chicago because i booked it last minute and was cheaper than the Marriott that week!), I have a relatively unlimited expense account because my sales justify it, and oh yeah asshole, my total salary is $75k more than what I made at Applied Medical. Not to mention I don't work for a bunch of douchebag losers that can't get hired anywhere else. So for anyone reading this, yes, there are better options/opportunities and I encourage every one of you to do better for yourselves and leave Applied medical if you respect yourself.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you have all that. How about a company name?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? So you can apply? If you're one of the managers at Applied, we don't want your kind where I am. In fact, I make it a point to every recruiter & hiring manager I run into to NOT take anyone from Applied. Do your HW, there are plenty of companies paying their reps and virtually every one has better benefits. Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't want our kind there? But aren't you there?
    What kind of disingenuous asshole are you that tells us to leave, claims he's better off but then says in such a way that now he's better than us? You are one of us, moron!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm calling bullshit. You're working at home depot right now and spend your breaks on CF talking up what a crappy place Applied was before you were fired and the fantasy of how great you have it now. Nice try.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you're saying that Applied is a better place to work than Home Depot? Not sure about that...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was NEVER one of you, let's get that straight. And the fact that you think someone with my business acumen and credibility in this industry would work at a place such as HD shows how ignorant and misinformed you truly are. At the end of the day I interviewed well, proved my worth, and (wait for it........) got a MUCH better job! What a novel concept! There's hundreds of better companies out there you twit. You wouldn't understand that though because you've spent so much time on your knees swallowing Said's unborn children that it's impeded any chance of you thinking clearly. But again, anyone who thinks Applied Medical is a Tier 1 company is not someone I would ever want on my team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, you talk a big game on an anonymous message board, but can't back up anything you're saying.

Applied works for some people, but not everyone. It's too bad you think you sooo much better than everyone else.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pick any of 100's selling in the medical space. That's par for the course chump.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Applied works for people who want to make less than 100k and have a spouse with good benefits.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With an attitude like that, you are INDEED one of us.
    No one is questioning that you succeeded and got out of here but your shitty attitude towards those of that are still here is reprehensible. Claiming that you badmouth those that come from Applied to your current when you did yourself speaks to your narcissism. Now go back to great job and fuck your peers there too, asshole.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's get it straight. You are a spineless sissy, who spent most of your evening putting together your take, in the pretend world in which you live in. If you were worth your salt, you would convey information in a non, "needy for attention" manner. So please spare us your B.S. Knucklehead.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This idiot's pretend life does not exist. Only is looking to evoke a reaction. A troll, with nothing better to do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey ahole. You talk some nice smack but are full of cow feces. Takes quite a man to throw verbal garbage to those who sincerely are struggling, and it has nothing to do with your self proclaimed, talent. The truth is, you are a narcissist, and get off on creating the pretend world you prefer to live in. Time for a Huggies change for you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the matter? Did the above poster strike a nerve? Have you realized that youre stuck in hell at Applied Medical? I bet it's that you can wash all that sand and jizz taste out of your mouth. Now get back on your knees where you belong and be a good little soldier you peasant.........

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you are ill.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sir, are a pussy.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You, wimp, are a sissy.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go eat a fecal matter sandwich.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ordered one. But your name was already securely in order.