Interview

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2015 at 1:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone interviewed scheduled can someone give the the steps after the first phone interview?

What is the current base salary?

Are quotas tangible, commission & bonuses fair?

I reviewed many threads on here but some are confusing. It seem some people are excited, miserable, pricks & all of the above.

I would like to get as much insight as possible how long is the interview process. Will the company contact a candidate if they are rejected for the applied position.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too many changes to answer your question......

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another question. Do you have roommates at meetings or training? Serious replies only.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes- with a dork named Paul. It's ok - he will bring you coffee in the morning

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you receive an offer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to this post and your request for serious replies... seriously, do your own work. Figure it out yourself. No hand holding any more baby boy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was never an assumption it was a general question. Obviously I have done research and could not find an answer therefore; I inquired about the company.

As one of the poster stated the company within itself is going through changes and the poster could not give an accurate answer.

“You hold children hands” I have 3 to hold and feed keep you slick comments to yourself.

Some people!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone reached out to me as well & I to had similar questions......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview and the representative stated she would send my information to the hiring manager.

I did not discuss base salary I think that is something I would discuss with the hiring manager.

If you receive an offer or get declined I was advised they will reach out to the candidate either way. The interviewer was professional and polite.

I hope that information was useful.

Have a good one and good luck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not a company you would want to work for Buddy!
    If you have kids & want a good company look elsewhere

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I notice postings on different job boards for this company are they currently hiring or is it like big pharma where they must interview and post jobs "to stay within guidelines" but have someone already hired.

I noticed the salary ranges from 70k with a total compensation of 128K, I'm currently with a corporation and they fired 20 reps today on a conference call. Its time to start looking.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how to put it nicely. Some people feeling all entitled. How about you network openly instead of anonymously? Send a linked in smarty pants. Then we can see your background, give you personalized replies and you would know you were dealing with someone with reliable answers. Or you can keep spinning your wheels and sounding just like the bunch of paid for trolls on here spilling BS left and right while phishing for information for their selfish market research.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about I network openly instead of anonymously? You replied anonymously! (I was under the impression that cafepharma was an Anonymous posting board) so how can I put this nice & kind for you. I was born at night but not last night, if you truly wanted to give someone advice why didn't you send a link where I/we could ask questions to a reliable source such as yourself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, I just opened this thread. You know what? You are a real dick and like a poster had also put, you have no problem posting anonymously. I can only pray when you look for help someday, absolutely no one will help you. What a nasty prick!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't pray for some failure that comment in itself allows me to know you are being taught wrong "PRAY".

Pray for yourself first! Because you have a lot of work to do within yourself praying for someone failure.

Idoit!