Institutional sales salary

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2015 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the range of instituional sales salary over 10 years expereince thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude. Just apply for the position. We pay some of the highest base salaries in the entire industry. I came here for the second Latuda expansion and was given about a 9% increase in my base which was big to begin with (over 12 years at big pharma before coming here). The Aptiom CNS team they hired all got huge bumps to come here too.

I can tell you that there is a lot of crazy crap that goes on here, but it is all tolerable considering how much they pay us in base.

I'm not kidding. You won't have to worry about your base pay if they want you. It's really quite mad what they pay.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All depends on what you make now. If your base is 70k, don't expect a base of 100k. They offer 5-10% bump from your current salary, and they check. But yes, our base salaries are very high. Mine's 124k in institutional, but I've been in the industry longer than you and came here from a high base already.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm at $127K and some change and I'm not even institutional! I'm Latuda sales team. Got an extra 3% increase this year as a don't go to Alkermes incentive, but I got an increase of 13% over the base at my old company to come here a little over a year an a half ago.

This place pays exceptional base salaries. If they want you, they will pay for you. I negotiated up and extra 5.7% in base after my original offer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, don't get too excited! Hardly anyone is hitting quota and many of those will not be getting any bonus for the trimester. My advice is learn to live on your salary and don't count on getting much if any bonus dollars. These idiots have not figured the quota system in the 5 years I've been here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im an ASD...Let me see which Latuda rep came aboard 1.5 years ago at that salary...so much for anonymity.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid post

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That type of investigation would be too challenging for our ASD team. Now if you need an extra point kicked, I know just the guy. Hope that helps

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base pay is good but you get micro managed like you are making 40k without prior exp.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I am surprised you are an ASD and you can type and with no misspellings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those amounts are realistic I think. Seems pretty standard for the industry.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

250k with a 1.5% kicker for every account gained and 3.5% kicker for every account lost. Basically a win win job.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have to provide W2s from previous company? Thanks!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have to provide W2s from previous companies? Thanks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a blood sugar test after they have you eat a Baby Ruth candy bar.