Info on the Seqirus Contract Please

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2016 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian is un-motivating, mircomanaging, self-minded, read from a script sales manager, who does not think outside of the box. People like to work for managers who they feel have their back, and fight for their people, Brian is the first to stab you in the back. Questions your every move, and babysits. Brian is the laughing joke of Seqirus. Ask anyone at the past sales meeting about his presentation. Brian needs to understand this is not pharma 101, and that hospitals are different then calling on physicians daily.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have read all the posts about Seqirus and happy to say I am not going to be interviewing with Brian. So I am going to ask what is Steve like as a manager? Spoke to a recruiter about a position and she is going to pass my info over to Steve. Any advice on Steve?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang on tight for an interesting 2017! One thing is guaranteed in our ride: CHANGE!
    Update your resume now and start looking. Seqirus will not have a sales force soon. Consider this your warning. The writing is on the wall, low Rapivab sales, IDN account mangers taking over all vaccine business, and inside sales overlapping.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sinking ship! Going down fast! More administrative busy work to pass along to inside sales and to the IDN team to get all the contact information out of the field sales force so they can get rid of the sales force. The writing is on the wall. Jump Ship and Jump Ship Fast!
    Not sure which manager is worse, Brian or Steve. What a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank stirin the pot again?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy company. Managers who text late night hours during the week and text on the weekends. Administrative busy work for inside sales. A manager who thinks his district is in kindergarten and on conference calls explains things to his kindergarten class. Wants copied on emails for everything that is ever sent. Micromanager. Worst manager to work for. You have to give respect to gain respect.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Newer rep to Seqirus. I am bit confused by what management preaches and what they want in return. Having called on ID, and hospitals for many years, all my manager is saying is grow the business stocking, grow the business stocking, urgency is now. Then I just found out that we are only being paid on 40 targets. How do you grow the business and get stocking when you only want us calling on 40 hospitals. I have IDN's in my states who have over 40 hospitals only associated with the IDN. How am I to pick some of those hospitals and leave some of the hospitals out. This does not make any sense to a sales job. From what I was told in the interview process and what is truly happening in the field is a true 180 degrees difference.
    My manger wants 5+ reports he says every other week but lately its the same 5+ reports weekly. Reports to inside sales, reports to IDN leads (which I found out by calling mine that they are not even working on RAPIVAB and only working on vaccines) which does not make sense since all we hear is the urgency for RAPIVAB.
    Are all the district manager micromanagers like I have or is it just my manger who lacks the hospital experience?
    Do all district managers text on a Sunday morning while I am at church asking and telling information or is it just my district manager that does this?
    Please help me. I think I might have made the wrong move to come to Seqirus.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously Frank?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks J2 Big Brother is now watching every move. All representatives should be looking at this move as a permanent PIP, and start looking for a new job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else on the Town Hall call this afternoon worried that all the talk was about vaccines and nothing about RAPIVAB. This tells the story of why we should all be looking for new jobs.
    Now RAPIVAB is going to be sold in Canada according to multiple websites.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. Does anyone know our compensation agreement? Are we just all forced rank regardless of market, territories and goals? And why are we not allowed to see where everyone currently stands? Ridiculous.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frank you mocking j2 again?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If recruiter asked me pay expectations before knowing it was Seqirus, can I renegotiate if accepted?