INBU mass layoffs

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've slept with the blonde otelza rep in my territory. she is nice on the outside but a freak in da sheets! aint no containing that!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! She is sooooooo tasty! She's mmm mmm good!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Otezla rep is killing it with dermatology, not so much with rheumatology. She is smoking hot. Model class.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a Celgene rep. 30% PASi 75 is nothing to write home about. Less efficacious then Mtx @40%.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not after this study:

The positive results came from an ongoing final-stage LIBERATE trial, a Phase IIIb randomized, placebo-controlled study aimed at evaluating the safety and effectiveness of Otezla in patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. The study, with a total of 250 treatment-naïve patients, compared the effects on twice-daily 30 mg oral Otezla-treated patients, weekly 50 mg subcutaneous (SC) etanercept-treated patients, and placebo-treated patients at week 16. Otezla’s major competitor, Amgen, Inc.’s Enbrel, known by its chemical name etanercept, is an injectable drug commonly used to treat autoimmune diseases.

The study most significantly also attempted to evaluate the relative safety of switching etanercept-treated patients to Otezla after week 16.According to the results, at week 16, around 40% of the patients treated with Otezla 30 mg twice daily achieved a Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI)-75 score — a 75% improvement in psoriasis — compared to 12% for patients given placebo.

In addition, the study revealed that a similar PASI-75 score was reached at week 16 by 48% of the patients treated with weekly injections of 50 mg etanercept, compared to 12% for placebo-treated patients. The study, however, was not designed to directly compare Otezla to Amgen’s Enbrel (etanercept).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh GREAT! Just what I need to see. My docs are writing this....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you no longer work for Amgen, stop posting this stuff. We don't need your negativity.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As we have plenty of our own.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am OBU and things are great. We are getting Kyprolis and Onyx reps will be fired when our DMs and RSD conspire to give them poor reviews and shitty accounts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Top INBU white reps to move to Kyprolis as Onyx reps are leaving right and left!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This makes my day! I hate Onyx. They are so cocky and think they are special because they are oncology reps who came from Genentech. Don't they know how easy oncology is and that anyone can be an onc rep?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am super pumped Amgen is taking over. Onyx couldn't sell water to a fish out of water in the desert if their lives depended on it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are some of us being transfered to Oncology? Sweet! I hope more Onyx reps leave then.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, the company does not intend to keep you lazy good for nothing selling a 1000 year old product Enbrel reps--sorry but you are worthless to the OBU--and probably everywhere else in biotech

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no need for any INBU white rep - Just get rid of them all - Worthless, Useless Saps of Doodoo

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is no need for OBU when Neulasta is generic and it's a contracting game!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff Ludwig is talking to Daniel Billen about converting some INBU reps to Oncology to cover Kyprolis

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology can't see anyone. This model is dying. Most INBU reps will be transferred to GENMED division 2nd qtr 2016.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest