INBU mass layoffs

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rolf and Tony Hooper are looking to save some $$$. Enbrel team to be 1/3 the size.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are working on the number right now. Be prepared INBU Start looking....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The number of DMs will also be reduced as well. It's going to be a blood bath at Amgen.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye Enbrel Derm!

Too many competitors.

Johnson & Johnson: Experimental drug clears more psoriasis patches than rival AbbVie's Humira

A phase II trial comparing guselkumab (CNTO 1959), an anti-interleukin-23 monoclonal antibody, with adalimumab in patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis suggests that guselkumab may be an effective therapy for plaque psoriasis.
    Results of the 52-week, dose-ranging, active-comparator trial (X-PLORE) also showed that the efficacy of guselkumab continued to increase beyond week 16 (the end of the placebo-controlled period) right through to week 40, Kristian Reich, MD, PhD, of the Dermatologikum Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany, and colleagues report in the New England Journal of Medicine. What's more, after 40 weeks of continuous treatment, 62% of patients in the 100-mg guselkumab group had completely cleared psoriasis, as indicated by a PGA (Physicians Global Assessment) score of 0, and 54% of patients had a 100% improvement from baseline in PASI (Psoriasis Area and Severity Index) score.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enbrel does not do well in derm, but it should. Humira doesn't clear any better , it's just fewer doses.

It's Cosentyx and the new Lilly one that truly clear.

Stelara also isn't that great, but it is far fewer injections. Dr.'s want drugs with fewer injections--plain and simple, and it shouldn't be that way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolute Horsecrap. we are expanding, not cutting. This is the type of nonsense that gets people all worked up.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes INBU is expanding for what new drug.... Oh wait there isn't one fucktard.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

says the azz wipe at the bottom of the rankings who doesn't realize that the rest of us have a multi BILLION dollar product, along with biosimilars coming and other pipeline and potential acquisitions. Maybe YOU should leave now. You don't work anyway
    LOSER!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biosimilars will be contracting.....you think docs need you to detail them the Humira data? DUMBASSMOTHERFUCKER!

Multi Billion in RHEUM....Barely over a 1B in derm fucktard loser!

Acquisitions...sure Amgen may engage in them. But do you think it will be one just for INBU? Do you think Bob Bradway cares about you so he will acquire a shit product just so you have something to sell? I bet if there is another acquisition it will be in onc, or cardio....sorry r*****, they aint buying a product just to save your ass. They likely won't move you to a new therapeutic area too. They will hire a CSO or more experience reps with relationships there.

NOW EAT MY POOOOOOOPPPPP MAGGOTTTTTTT

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, only a $billion? And your parting shot, which you believe to be a stroke of genius, clarifies that you are an intellectual midget. Your "the sky is falling," mentality contributes to your failure as a sales person and human being. On what authority do you make your claims of doom and more doom. If you are so sure that the ride is over, leave already. But first, just shut up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you kiss your wife and children with that mouth?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have left with a job at Regeneron for more money. Hahahaha YOU ARE THE LOSER. Keep eating the shit Amgen feeds you!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZS Associates is working on the scenarios now and is actively benchmark ing other brands that went through a similar situation with reducing headcount. Sensipar team safer with 416 in pipeline. Enbrel white reduction will be drastic. Best case scenario is keeping some reps on via CSO.

Easy for new sales VP to axw you since there is no personal relationship and she is an Amgen outsider.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Tony Hooper wanted an outsider and no promotions of RSDs to minimize resistance to letting people go.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're so full of it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds accurate to me unless you know that we are expanding because of a mystery product that will be given to us right? Enbrel is getting new data right?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the SAME thing. They are working on it right now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds right to me. Enbrel is getting newer each day and the white team is going to get girl scout cookies to sell!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cosentyx has been canabilizing share from us but more so from Humira. Meanwhile Otezla grows every week and no one pays them any attention. We need to wake up and contain them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Contain" Otezla? Right...a pill...easy to take...same efficacy? There's "no containment".