In2Bones

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Sep 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with this company? A few docs in my area have mentioned them, but I have never seen a rep. Products on their website do not impress.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alan Taylor......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread made me lol! Word about i2b is getting around I see.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can you be more specific? Lol doesn't address what you are commenting on

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets Take a look at Alan Taylor.
    He once worked for Wright medical and tried to convince them of his forward thinking designs for a podiatry market that was virtually untouched by other companies at the time.

Alan then parted ways with Wright and developed his own company Solana Surgical, which was very well managed by a superior leader Alan Taylor.

Turned around and sold his company BACK to Wright for $300 million and stock options.

Alan then waited for his non compete to run out and is doing it all over again! LOL? I don't think so. The jokes on Wright!

It's called superior management and vision! Something Wright drastically lacks in its current bogged down top heavy management policy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You neglect that AT did this at MMI as well with Stryker. He had zero non-compete in that deal and went straight into Solana. You almost had the timeline right, but why let facts deter a solid narrative?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again.... lol!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$300MM- are you serious? Not even close junior, way off...

And as for your talk about superior management and planning, I'd actually start with cultivating correct facts...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AT recevied 90 mil for solana from Wright in 2014
    He also received 150 mil for MMI from Stryker in 2011

Both companies were total pieces of shit. Good job AT.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just started with Wright and heard from a materials manager that In2Bones is buying Wright. Can someone please verify?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I can verify the following;
    That is not true and is impossible.
    Secondly, you are an idiot
    J&j is going to acquire you douchers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The real question is: when are Palmisano & Burrows finally going to get tired of playing work? You'd think the board would have grown tired of the ever-tanking stock $$ & the never-ending net losses quarter after quarter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny. And partly true. Acquiring company is actually Stryker though.