In it to win it!!!

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2015 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think i have the BEST idea yet. How about if we drivers offer to pick up basic groceries for our regular scheduled patients who don't drive?
    That would be a great selling point.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOLY CROW!!!!! I think your right,this is the best idea yet,we could have the CSRs take thier orders (after hrs on thier own time of course)than the driver could p/u the groceries on thier lunch break,once word gets out about this extra service,every O2 patient will come flocking to us................THIS idea will be tough to beat.......anyone else with us!!!!!!!?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales reps should be sleeping with the doctors encouraging referrals to rotech instead of the competition. Oh wait this is already happening. Rotech sales reps don't sell oxygen they sell sex which in turn sells oxygen

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please keep this under wraps. The formula is:
    One oxygen referral for ever orgasm rendered by the SR. Multiple orgasms equate to both an O2 AND a nebulizer.
    One hand job equals one cpap......you get the picture.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont think this is true,ive seen some pretty funny looking sales reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are exceptions to every rule

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! With service like this, I think Rotech should be buying Apria.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why buy them,when we can just take thier patients.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take all their capped patients.

BRILLIANT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm new to this "team" idea since it's never been encouraged (along with accountability, intelligence, training, etc..., but I digress) in my location...anyway here's my brilliant idea...

Ready?

Sales reps transporting the patients TO the doctor office, wheel them in and out, and hassle the doctor for an O2 order while they're there. Have the PST's AND SR's stalk them on the way to the car and follow them home with the oxygen they didn't qualify for...YET

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hhhmmmm interesting idea,maybe we could refurb. old hot dog carts,and setup camp right in front of the drs office and/or hosp.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOLY CROW......YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ROCKIN IT WITH THE NEW IDEAS........ANYONE ELSE WITH US!!!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because were banding together with great ideas(what part of that dont you understand,cant you read whats been posted here)If you want to keep rehashing the past well than do it elsewhere,cause theses great ideas are going to ROCK......now besides this lost puppy......WHO ELSE ISSSSS WWWWITHHHHH USSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about next round of competitive bidding we just do concentrators for $5 per month. No other company will agree to that then all we'll need to do is take pay cuts and we'll have all the patients! No competition rotech monopoly!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oooh! Great idea! That's about all the invacares are worth anyway...why not? We will DOMINATE!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All you need do is to unhook the alarm....and the concentrator purrs along like everything is right in the world anyway.
    No need to change now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awsome idea,were rocking now......Any one else with us!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, now for saving money. Why don't we give Rotech $10.00 a day instead of us trying to save $10.00 a day. Then instead of the fancy little buttons, we have the SR cut buttons from the cardboard we throw away, color them & write the logo there. They could also make coasters to hand out to Dr's office & patients. Input, please!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And they could cut all those cardboard figurines while sitting through another useless teleconference.
    This is a win-win.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maybe while the SRs are at it they could knit shirts out of used canulas?