Immune-Oncology Positions

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 4, 2016 at 11:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont like it? Dont go for it. There are plenty of other internal candidates to take your place.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit in cup is a proven method. There are some sanitary matters that office techs don't like but there are no test as accurate. Buckle up Becky and get her done.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone get written offers yet?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed--- not sure time of time frame

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear about timeline for hire?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

havent heard s word since the interview. I assume I am out but don't know anyone who has gotten an offer yet. One west coast is interviewing tomorrow. I don't respect the la m of communication. Either say you are on hold or you are moving forward with anothet candidate. That would be respectful.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start date 9/1

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sept 1st has come and gone and still crickets! Anyone hear anything or receive offers yet?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start date is October 1.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offer accepted after some low ball salary negotiations. So excited, hope those still waiting hear something soon!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you asshole...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard about a second round of interviews or are they just doing the single round?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't know now you know. Only the best get the call for the big leagues. Not you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What salary did you settle on? Internal or external?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some one and some are two

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear of any internal candidates getting hired in Oncolgy..have heard from many talented people that they were passed by?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They weren't that talented then and probably shit the bed during he interview.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I-O is being told to only hire external candidates with existing relationships.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a complete shut out. If you have DE anywhere in your history, you are history.