Im still hedging against ARNA

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bought 20,000 share when it was $2 / share. Who said there is no opportunity with this company. This is better my 401k.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better sell some and take profits before FDA.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another banner day for shorts...billybob u are an idiot!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock is up 400% this year. Yeah great for shorts. Lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you don't know shit about shorting. This stock has been so volatile that's where you make money shorting redneck. Made 30k on this shitbag this AM!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Stock is volatile bc 75% is owned by retail. That's crazy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the daily's dumbass...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at your toilet. I sent you something.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on guys - keep buying ARNA stocks and move the price up to $40 for me to sell. I need to make another $200k before the layoff in Oct.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you say layoffs in October? We are on out way to approval in a few days!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because eisai doesn't need all the reps they currently have. Realignment will be announced at the town hall meeting. And we all know that this means layoffs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't tell him there is a layoff! Keep him working. We have to keep the impresion that the stock and company are doing well.

So, dude there is no pending layoff. Company is done with layoff and down sizing. The company has a wonderful pipeline.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes: Pay no attention to the redneck. Word from reliable sources on the street is an even bigger Bear Raid is in the works for late Tuesday. Take everything including Aunt Bertha May's cash and short this pig to take gains and buy huge volume in the 8-9 range for a doubling later in week. All the weak-ass retail stops will come available late Tues. for firesale!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hah! Sure do hope my yankee hog rectum got caught with his shorty shorts downs and his little boner boy pecker out! Like I said from the start... Lorcaserin will/ HAS been approved and you Easai folks have an incredible drug to sell...If only Boner Boy was worth a shit...probably couldn't sell water in the desert....Hah!! ya Jack Off?...I'm leavin for Fiji now...see ya Boner Boy!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$8.52 low made me a killing in my shorts today....way more $ was made playing the shorts redneck versus your long position plus the stock only got back to it's post advisory board high upon approval! Do your homework next time shorts made a killing over the last three months! By Fiji you mean the rectangle water bottle or some crappy time share as your 15k options haven't made you rich Well maybe for the trailer park set it will! Btw sell now redneck before q1 2013 earnings report. The market is not excited with an 11.64 share price and a big pull back sell off from daily high!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the short game today? LOL loser

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made another .50 a share put another 20k iny pocket then played the rise. All I all I over 300k shorting this pig and will continue to do so. You already saw the high and the pull back.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep buying boys. I will sell in other 6 months. We know how good aysi is at launching brands.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh uh you lost your ass when you had to cover your short. Loser