Im still hedging against ARNA

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch and learn hedgehog...watch and learn! Ya'll know I'm holding a buttload of these shares -- you're smart and all - so you can figure where I got in (that there means my average share price in simple terms) so-- youzins just be keepin yur one good eye on the ARNA share price as we fly thru June -- knowin I gotz me no intentions of selling fur quite a spell. But still- every time this here ARNA stock goes up another dollar in price - I'ma gonna be thinkin about youzin squalin like that juiced hog fer me -- Ya Jack-Off!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have 20K shares. As you told us you took 15K in profits(which you claimed was a lot of money) so based on the number of shares it would have taken on that day to make 15K in profits, and I was kind and assumed you got in at the lowest recent share price of $2(which you probably didn’t). So even if you only sold half of your shares to make that profit that means you have 40K shares even after taking profits and buying back in. Woopdidoo. I shorted three times that in one afternoon! Again I made my money shorting the crap out it. I took more profits than you could make even if this dog hit YOUR $22 estimate! Again I thank Genentech for making my first million as a rep and I thank Eisai for making me my next million when buying MGI.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey stockbrokers get back to selling. Otherwise, you will not have anything else to invest in.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey billybob all kidding aside please tell me your dumb redneck ass is playing the shorts on this thing as well. $5.84! Are you kidding me? I seriously may never put a suit on again! Easiest money I'vd made since, well since you dummies at Eisai...well you know how the story goes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm- Maybe this guy was right and mr know-it all was wrong,. This stock could hit 20.00 pps upon approval or shortly there after. Looks like the smart guy is really stupid and the silly guy is really the smart one! Hmmmm

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you are still shorting numb-nuts!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You really are a dumbass aren't ya?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope killed it on shorts got out at a great time and btw the current price of $9.38 has the FDA approval baked into it so the gains after approval will be modest. I made more on shorts than your hillbilly ass will make on longs as it will never hit your $22 share price you quoted…even if they get bought out. Come on BillyBob you though a $15K profit was a lot of money…you’re playing in the kiddie pool junior. Now go back to dreaming about Dale Jr., SEC Football and your sister.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. The share price of $9.38 has the approval baked into it. I know, you idiots work for Eisai. BTW like I said to BB I played the short perfectly on this one…

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--- And there she blows-- the stupidest comment of the year! Writing this one down Boner-Boy. You sure are gonna look more stupid than a frog's bunghole in about 3-4 months

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. Definitely sell ARNA and buy Eisai stocks. Eisai stocks will definitely go up as profitability increases - as they decrease liability and operating cost.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you're looking good over $10 now. LOL

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is gonna happen in 3- 4 months?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aysi will come up with a new blockbuster to replace 23A. Go buy ARNA stocks now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy arna now

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug will actually ship to wholesalers most of which will sit on the shelves until they expire as Eisai has the crappiest sales force in the industry, the weight loss market is all cash and we are in a bad economy, the results are modest at best, ptx are will be freaked because of the guilt by association with the fen-phen debacle, and the doc’s are not going to jump at this like they did with Redux and start opening fen-phen clinics all over creation. Nice hype, nice pump, but after they miss there forecast for Q1 of 2013 the stock will dump again. Sell your ARNA before Q1 2013 results…you’re welcome.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're dumb. Lol

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that mean for the sales force?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over $11...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This seems more or less 100% accurate.