If you were the CEO...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you wanted to hire your girlfriend/boyfriend would you have them report directly to you or would you have them report to a manipulable someone who was directly under you?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your ignorance of the facts causes you to slander your own times. You are just a troll arse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been a hotly discussed rumor for some time now. Especially since there has to be some alterior motive for bringing her hear because it certainly isn't due to her merits. She is grossly under qualified and it came out during the interview process, yet PS pulled a sneaky move and had her interview with the head of HR, who is a friend of FO, for sign off despite the panel's recommendation to not put her in the role. The whole thing is as fishy as FO's fingers, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the case.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing one can say with certainty is that FO brings along the same group that has had mixed success in the past. Likely he is comfortable with them, and as we see they are hardly inspirational so who else could they recruit? But this is not unusual in companies when management changes. Workers get to decide if they like the changes- and while there is widespread unhappiness (Except for the one incoherent weirdo hanging out here) if people stay then they are part of the problem or solution and shouldn't complain.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If one decides to stay, what are examples of how to be "part of the solution?" I'm curious.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, some great common sense advice. Thank you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW
    that was a quick response. SOMEBODY is spending way too much time on CP...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And it must have hit too close to home.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a time to speak and a time to listen, and sometimes people need to shut up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suppose just continue to work. Or find a good lawyer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've just echoed what everyone else in this company is thing... ABOUT YOU!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lesson for Old Shire: Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a greater Shire family that accepts you and wants to train you without question.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I used to think this person is out of their mind in taking this lone stance in favor of this lame leadership. But now, after reading this, I realize these posts are nothing but a joke trying to fire us up. I mean seriously? "Shire family that accepts you and wants to train you???" Thats hysterical. Nice try cuz, you almost had us fooled.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone waiting for the spaceship hiding inside a comet. They should go drink some special koolaid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As Shire legacy, we aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal sales education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were 'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its actually new Shire that needs this training. Starting with the narcissistic VP of sales and her boss.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear negative troll: Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along. Have a nice weekend.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you drop dead

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Empathy my ass. Just another excuse for pity. Too many lazy, worthless people in this world.
    Survival of the fittest should be the rule of the land. Can't cope with life, tough, don't want to work, starve, produce or parish. The only good animals are edible ones.
    Did I offend you for some reason..tough, get over it. We're you abused as a kid...quit crying, get over it or shoot your parents. It's wacko pussies like you that are putting mankind in the toilet. Grow up. Smarten up. Get your head out of your ass and embrace reality.