If you are fired

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when AM was asked to call on an account where the physician had died 6 months earlier. After three weeks the MD was back in his office generating scripts for AM. All he would talk about was seeing the light when suddenly AM reached up and pulled him back to life. Amazing no wonder AM wins award after award - that's real detailing !!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And done according to HCC guidelines. But manage him out anyway. We don't need that type around here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it was Bazemore who said: "There's two things you're guaranteed to see on the stage at the national meeting: the podium and Art McGray." He was right again this year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was able to find out today that this really happened. It is a great story! I would title it "ABM gets schooled," or "ABM is totally owned by a rep." Everybody on CP should hear this one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You have a choice. You can be a winner or you can be a whiner."

Guess who said this?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very deep. And very queer. Not as a homosexual slur. Just very queer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This year's P club results were based on several products: Remicade, Simponi ARIA, Simponi for UC and Stelara. On each and every one of them AM was ranked either 1 or 2 in the nation.

So I guess we have to thank EG's team for the stellar performance they had selling all these products in the hospital (even if it was off-label.) Or, we have to follow Ed's advice and bury AM for being so lucky to have so many great aim team members to drive all these products in the hospitals.
    EG, you might think you're a top-notch salesman, but no matter what your complaining, whining or spiel, I'm not buying. You weren't good at OBI, you were just great at dropping to your knees for anyone above you. You finally met a sales master, and you jumped in and made lame reasons for him having won so many years. No matter how he was weighted. AM has more P club wins then your entire team put together.
    This is what I am hoping for. I pray to God that AM comes back for one more year to break the P club record. A record that will probably stand until this company is spun off. And then you'll have no one to boast to except your wife an kids. "Hey, I was a better sales guy than this guy who I'm obsessed with, even though I won P club once in my whole career. (Or maybe twice, if McGray comes back for another year and drags you in besides your boys. It can happen. But we'll all know why.)
    You lost, Ed. Damn, from what I heard, you lost a little money taking your cocky bets. Do yourself a favor and develop some humility. If I was Pete, that's what I would make your 2014 Goals and Objectives. Develop humility and recognize greatness. It's the only way you're going to learn, dude. The only way to grow. Maybe ask AM to be your mentor. Both you and PD.
    Can you tell how many of us loved this? I love AM. We love AM. He is an amazing guy with a great heart and soul. Didn't he make something for your wife when she was sick to cheer her up? He's made many things in his woodworking to be nice to people. I heard that he did something nice for you, but you repaid him with bitterness. You're jealous, EG, and it's as obvious as the bald spot on the peak of your head we see when we sit behind you. That's gotta pain you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AM now has more P Club wins under his belt than anybody else in the company. I don't think anyone has to defend him here anymore, and they are definitely shut down from criticizing him. I would drop his whole thread and do what AM does: Let his actions and track record speak for him. "Just prove them wrong." He said it simple and delivered it first class. I like that. If he could do it, so can we.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News flash kiddies. P Club is a measure of nothing. The numbers are staged at the beginning of the year. Did you wonder why some territories are 400% above goal? This organization is dead from the top down. The only remaining question is if MY is going to suffer corruption from the corrupt under-lords or if he will make the moves to out us on track. Making people accountable only works when a fair system is in place. We are far from that at present.

If in the next 6 months if you don't see changes at the top but continue to see changes at the bottom, it is time to leave. That tells us that the current direction (in which we lost market leadership and continue to do so) will continue on and the future and bleeding will roll forth at even a higher rate.

So the question is rally for MY. What will the future hold. The slave class at the bottom has been busting their bottoms to make sales while the game players upon on high have demotivated them at every turn. The POA looked more like a meeting for those about to leave rather then those about to grow. Internal promotions have ground to a halt. Sales direction and marketing have a severe case of ADD. Do this...no do this...stop that...do that again... The field is always to blame. Mostly the same folk that built this empire.

So I ask this; have the new kids proved to be better? If so fire the old guard. If not, fire the new kids. If you are satisfied with neither fire both. For certain is that these two groups together don't work well together and serious changes are required to not just continue but to regain what was lost and set a new trajectory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which is why we were all so estatic when AM's name was called last week. The guy has been suffering under the weight of these unscrupulous thugs for so long and they did their best to distract him and mess him up, and he still came through, and you can be sure they weren't fixing this guys sales numbers, they are already doing everything to manage him out of the company. But then we have just what you wrote about: the fixing of numbers, when a SECOND GI RBD also wins P Club. And all those guys we knew were being investigated by HCC for selling on the spread that went up on stage because their RBDs needed to justify pulling strings to keep them here. When did you ever see TWO RBDs from one franchise winning? A total fix, and there for everyone to see, so they can say LOOK AT US. WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT AND YOU CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EG's team succeeds one thing: Selling on the spread. Everybody in the company knows it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But that is accepted behavior now, isn't it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MY...are you watching this??? This is the sound of your top producers (rarely getting the sales credit but account sales verify it) giving up. Please change this crap. You seem like an ethical man. Please do something!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of us have proven we can sell honestly and with integrity. We do not have to go the want of diPutin.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know one guy who is so dumb that he thinks that the Gay and Lesbian Task Force was named after himself.*

* YOu guessed it: His name was Task.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly, a cancer began in one area and has rapidly metastasized into a disease that is corrupting the whole organization.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, MY has to deal with an organization that's filled with poser abms who spend more time pointing fingers than closing sales. I hope these little men don't drive the superstars away but it seems inevitable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it wrong Dude - she is the poser

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"She," as you like to call her, Mister Smarty Pants, is the one who turned this company around and kept our jobs secure. "She" has recognized top female talent and made them abms. "She" will keep doing this and stop the old boys networks that ran this company into the ground. She knows what those stupid immature frat boys are doing. Don't be surprised if you see certain RBDs kicked out of the company for running their regions like little frat boy mafia kings.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dismantle that whole region. It's like organized crime.