If Merck was a sports team it would be...

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Los Angeles Clippers. Over priced and under performing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine Merck starting a sports team. First, you would have to pay for your own uniform. Then you would have to take sports safety and policy tests. The lawyers wouldn't allow you to do anything. CTL's would tell you how to dribble the ball over and over. Players would have to use sign in sheets for sports equipment. Merck would try to acquire other teams and fuck everything up. You wouldn't get any practice because you would be in meetings and teleconferences all the time. Does this analogy sound familiar?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really does sound familiar.

And if you tried to play aggressively (example, steal 2nd base) you would receive a compliance letter. It's not about playing to win, it's about playing not to lose. When you play not to lose, you lose.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A minor league baseball team. Special promotion nights (constantly fire drills changing call decks, bag mix and SIP targets, etc) striving to improve attendance (results) while all it takes is a winning team (innovative/promotable products).

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The British Bullshitters or Backstabbers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Merck was a sports team it would have the number one draft pick for poor performance and horrible pipeline.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will continue to draft players who look and speak like me. I don't just draft anyone!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CLEVELAND BROWNS

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleveland is a real shit hole, I agree!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck would be the the Cavaliers {and BMS would be Golden State}

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was good! Thanks for the laugh. It's funny because it's true :/

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frazier's Flying Fucktards. The EC is the starting squad for MRK's trapeze team.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

? Briexit? Fish N Chips with Vinegar?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"well intentioned leadership"??? Are you F--king kidding? They run this company into the ground, shitcan half of the employees, shutter the corporate HQ and steal millions from the shareholders….and you think they're "well intentioned"? They should be in prison getting ass-f--ked every day.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great laugh. Call Bill Murray to staff the equipment locker and Fletch to give the dribble lessons.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad News Bears!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMFers

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Olympic committee in Rio

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Manziel's