If anyone in HO reads this board...

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure this falls on deaf ears, but here goes. If anyone from HO leadership reads these posts, please heed this warning: Get Aptiom out of SM bag or you will kill this division!! Expand Neuro targets to include the LTC targets and drop all these FPs and IMs who will NEVER write Aptiom, even if we call on them "2-3 times per week". Seriously? You have our RBMs essentially instructing us to get our asses kicked out of offices. Get your heads out of your asses, let SM continue to focus on Brovana for all it's worth until SUN-101. Most of the reps who have Aptiom scripts did NOTHING to get them, they're just Neuro refills. Without Neuro support, 99% of primary care docs WILL NOT WRITE Aptiom. Now you have people getting big bonus checks and winning PCE for doing nothing. Good reps will start to leave with micro managing combined with losing bonus money. For the sake of the future of SM and Sunovion, get Aptiom out of our bag!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree with previous post. I'm now spending all my time with Aptiom targets that are not going to write and not spending any time with my current brovana writers. My brovana is going to start dropping like a rock and HO is to blame. Let me get back to selling Brovana.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lincare sells brovana not sunovion reps

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's comical.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is comical, true and comical. Hope that helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey OP, why don't you take your creative ideas and go find a company who actually cares. Sincerely, HO

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have sold Brovana through the roof for the past 4 years. I can count on one hand how many Lincare internal Brovana scripts I've received. Lincare reps are worthless. They only focus on other business and ignore UD buisness. Maybe in your few thousand unit small brovana territory they came from your Lincare rep but not the reps that have over 100 thousands units in lincare.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true at all. If Lincare didnt push Brovana we would be a 50 million drug. That is the reason why we are forced to work with them, do countless inservices, group lunches and corporate marketing agreements (we pay them to market brovana). Say what you want but corporate knows the truth and pushes it down. Maybe your manager isnt smart enough to figure it out but my ASD wont ever let us forget it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only reason Lincare would be "selling" Brovana for in a territory is if the Sunovion rep isn't capable. Territories who do well with Lincare is because the TS and/or RBM have done the collaboration the correct way. Lincare reps don't "push" Brovana, but if you've done your job they believe in it and do like to see patients get put on it. Don't kid yourself, Lincare reps by in large are not capable of having clinical discussions with Drs, if your Lincare reps are the ones moving Brovana it means you suck worse than they do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are ignorant. Lincare doesnt need to have a clinical conversation on brovana to sell it. In fact, brovana reps dont do clinical presentations. I could put my reps on PIPs all day if they were required to do clinical presentations. Dont kid yourself on the value of your job. You can win PCE working 2.5 days a week if you have your Lincare reps working for you. Trust me, we have won multiple times with this strategy. Brovana is no different than a multi level marketing scheme.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your Lincare reps sell Brovana better than the reps in your region, your reps are shitty.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe, but we keep blowing out quota and winning pce so who gives a crap who is better.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool story, except I know all the RBMs who have won PCE the last few years and none of them would make the comments you've made. Nice try though.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comeon like 70% off all brovana sales are hhc. The very large majority is lincare.

Don't act you sell it. Without hhc and contracts that are profitable for lincare there wouldnt be a salesforce.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you dont know everyone because i sit in the RBM meetings and we all say the same thing while eating sushi that the company pays for. Keep on humping away.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that!

Only come here if u don't have options.

Believe me, you'll regret it a year down the line.

Unless you are desperate and then this might be all you can get. So you're ok.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi, HO here,

Why don't you losers go get a real job in a real pharma company? Otherwise, shut your trap and get back to work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working in HQ is a great experience. Everyone should try and do a rotation