IC is Total Joke

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2015 at 7:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear DSI,
    Thanks you for screwing all of us on our Hospital orders for Savaysa. Just so everyone knows nobody will be getting paid on Non Retail. Due to the fact that Dsi created the dumbest IC for Hospital reps and more than 50% of the field did not even get an order for the whole semester. You will get nothing!! How could you possibly changes the way you pay us? Ohh that's right we are here in amateur world of Pharma.
    More people are leaving every day and this is one more thing on the list that contributes to DSI's high attrition rate.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i thought my projected $650 payout for April was pretty sweet

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These shit IC payouts are the nail in the coffin. Here comes the mass exodus out the door. Rob, I can't wait to see your next PowerPoint slide deck showing a 40% attrition rate stating "shit pay" as the reason reps are leaving. Can you update that and send it out to the field?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why hasnt Japan fired this philandering idiot yet? how many lower level female employees do u need to plow before you're done driving this once great company into the ground?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shit drugs + shit mc coverage + shit pipeline = slow death for DSI. Oh yeah and their seasoned/top reps are leaving at a rapid rate too. I miss anything?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Ken Keller is a moron this is the second company since Amgen that old waling dead boy will run into the ground. You can really tell a lot by a leader by who he picks as his second in command. RL oh boy where to begin with this little doozy. The only thing this cat is good at is chasing tail and building up his harem by appointing ladies in RD roles without interviewing them. SS in MHC, Mr. Value proposition. Hate to tell you this but Savaysa has no real clinical value proposition except it is a pathetic me too. So Stevie nice job in overseeing Savaysa being locked out of the biggest Part D plans for a till 2017??? Nice job Frankenfucker!

Hey Ken can't wait for more of your stupid family pictures and clips of walking dead. And Rob even thought sales suck remember this, wear a rubber dude!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only joke at DSI is R&D and Gormley. Overvalued and underproductive. Cost the company money and jobs

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you looked at the RDs in this company? Talk about a joke!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RD's are ridiculous and are merely lapdogs for ABD's. If you know who to kiss up to, you can be an RD. No leadership whatsoever, just admins.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice
    They have no choice

For the world can never be
    The world they see

Light their way when the darkness surrounds them
    And give them love, let it shine all around them

Give them shelter from the storm
    Keep them safe, keep them warm

Light their way when the darkness surrounds them
    And give them love, let it shine all around them

Give them shelter from the storm
    Keep them safe, keep them warm

(the children)
    (the children)
    (the children)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More good reps leaving every day ! You better fix this is IC or there will be nobody left who can sell.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In SCal the RD just promoted a guy ranked 290 over a guy ranked 30. They are probably smart to do this bc the guy ranked 290 doesn't even know what IC is. He probably only thinks we all have a base salary and that's it lol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think 90% of those reps are already gone. The other 10% are either interviewing or still too new to leave Dsi. Pharma isn't sales anymore... It's "let's see who can check off all of these boxes the fastest and then we will promote them."

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seriously need to lay off the kool aid. Who gives a crap about RL. Company is tanking because our products suck. You should thank Glenn Gormely for that. Give Japan a call and tell them to replace him first you moron

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Products don't suck, the leadership and compensation does. Fix the IC system and get good leaders in and retention won't be an issue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Savaysa sucks

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You clearly are a bozo and have little knowledge of industry. You should leave!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be very clear. The products are fine (however often last in class), BUT the pipeline and upcoming disaster with products coming off patent are the major issue. It doesn't help that IC is the worst payouts in the industry, current leadership promotes worst ranked reps, and turnover is at an all time high. Case closed, the place needs shut down before they have to do layoffs every month.