IC for Hospital Orders?

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2015 at 3:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear IC TEAM,
    Maybe you can help me and some of my other representatives in hospital. Since my boss is the biggest idiot and she does not know much I figure I would get more answers here. Since you screwed up the IC for hospital and only 30-40% had an order placed from their hospital for the quarter how do you plan on fixing it? When you do "fix" it, when will all of us find out? Will it be after the quarter is over? That always goes over great. That would be my guess considering how ineffeciently you run everything else! Do you see a correlation in how bad our IC is and the mass of good representatives leaving?

Please let's hear the comments !
    Signed someone who used to care but not anymore. (Ken and Rob are you reading this?)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSI's problems been building for years. KK and RL need to put out the trash before they can fix anything.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have no idea what there doing in IC. Total Joke !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this right. It's IC's fault because you couldn't get an order for Savaysa. Ever think it could be because you can't well worth a crap. If you don't like it, leave...........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im a Pharmaceutical wales rep.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think the point of the post is the ic is changing all the time. They announce changes after the quarter is over.

No clue on what they are doing.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you rather them not make a change and no one make any money. I'm glad they are adjusting things so we can make money. Stop complaining.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think it is wrong to complain about IC that changes in the middle of the semester.

Not my post but agree with original poster. Our company is Mickey Mouse when it comes to this stuff !

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wop it. You guys are being willy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who gives a fuck

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's complete bs! They are screwing over those of us that got ddd orders because they advertised an uncapped bonus structure. Because there were not many ddd orders they would have to pay out way to much money to those that got orders. Such bs! Can't wait to hear how they are going to compensate those of us who did perform and got orders. So sick of Dsi screwing over the reps! And they try to spin it like they are helping the majority out.. That's not it trust me ... Have they ever done that before ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work at DSI and you have no idea how the IC plan is manipulated. This is nothing new and it has been going on for years.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biggest issue is there is absolutely zero motivation to get business. For the small bonus in case you hit the target it is peanuts in payout.

IC's are supposed to be motivating not demoralizing.

Great work as usual DSI ! Top 5 reason all the good reps are leaving.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cry baby

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take your meds

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In order to get business, we need products doctors want. Savaysa sucks. That's our biggest issue. We can't compete. Can't compete, we can't sell, can't sell, no rewards. Motivation is not our biggest problem. Our product line is

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are paying us 10% on hospital orders. Total Joke again. 10k would get you $1000.

my whole district has 4k in orders since launch. That's $400 for the whole team.

Interviewing in 4 hours. Get me the hell out of this place.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gonorrhea strikes again!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so disappointed with how this is being handled. If you tell the sales force they will be paid a certain way you should honor what you said. I understand changing it moving forward but it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth for many of us who are getting screwed over.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree with the above poster. Once again, extremely disappointed in how DSI is treating us. As if we don't already make a small enough bonus. Can't wait to get a new job.