Ian please define respected by society?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2016 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Year over year layoff of scientist, manufacturing workers and sales?

Dodging US taxes over seas

Raising the prices of our products 9% every 6 months

Hundreds of medicines priced beyond the reach of the very patients they are meant to treat

... We have lost our way

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got it. How do you respect a company like Pfizer who is no longer an American company by choice and raises prices and dodges taxes?

It's not like the company was in trouble and it had to do these things. It's just greed and it's not good and it must be stopped.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI. Apple Computer uses the same financial arrangement for its cash. ALL of Apple products are manufactured in China. Was there not a day of national morning when Uncle Steve died 2011? Do we not love Apple products more than homes, cars and pets? Its a global globe these days.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and Apple's Tim Cook was questioned by congress for tax evasion
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/18/10617146/tim-cook-calls-tax-evasion-total-political-crap

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed, pfizer says one thing and does another. and we wonder why society does not respect us... this company sucks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for Ian! It's his JOB to increase shareholder value any way he can! It's all of our jobs to pay as few taxes as we possibly can! Why give our hard earned money to a completely corrupt government (democrats & republicans alike). The U.S. has THE highest corporate tax rate in the entire world! So you want to keep giving your money to a government that is out of control with spending? Did any of you spend 1 day in any type of economics class? Geez!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spare us the Conservative BS. No corporation pays the actual corporate tax rate of 35%. Pfizer averages about 24% and it would be less if their accountants weren't so painfully conservative. Pfizer has over $40 billion sitting in banks but they can't pay a rate of tax that's close to what I pay?????

I think Congress should cancel the sweetheart deal Pfizer got to prevent Medicare from negotiating prices of our products. Oh wait, we own Congress. We want Medicare to spend billions more than it needs to. It's a good example of that out of control spending - caused by corporate America!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My definition of society is the several blocks that occupy lower manhattan. It's all I've really cared about. Good thing I'm short, otherwise I would have worn holes in the knees of my suit pants. Ian

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.