I was told NUMBERS weren't GSK's Thing...But all I hear are numbers

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2016 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never worked for a company more numbers driven ever!!! non stop numbers .... what about relationship selling and Integrity???

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's all numbers, should fail the cia review. Lots of issues here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is all that we freaking talk about every week on our district teleconference. Freaking amazing! Constantly looking at weekly numbers, how many scripts generated and how many writers. Next thing you know, we will be looking at hourly reports as to how many script was written in the last hour. It has become, "patient first, my ass!"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And management gets paid on YOUR numbers but you are not. Then you get ranked based on who kisses up most or is favored by your manager. Make sense to you?? Hope this whole company implodes. Wonder why numbers are down. Most people despise hypocracy and unfairness.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mo metrics's, mo problems.

Company leadership is a total fraud, I'm going to steal a check as long as I can.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our salaries are payed from sales! I hope to God you pay attention to that!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

" Payed " ? Methinks it is spelled " paid " . Sparky is not a drug rep, nor with GSK. Anyone with ghetto education would never make it here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo, Dickweed, "me thinks" you need a coloring book and crayons or some other hobby!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep once again the GSK board patrol tries to sway the attention. Bottom line here is, a really smart person would look into documenting all the behaviors and report them to The Department of Health and Human Services. That is the enforcement arm of healthcare Corporate Integrity Agreements. Not sure, but might be some kind of whistle-blower award if you get first crack at it. Might be worth discussing with your local council. Best of luck!