I told you so

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2016 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, just WOW....what a racist comment. How immature, classless and you are clearly a bigot. I bet Sun doesn't have bigots like you in their group. Shire's OBU reputation and the consistent drama is so sad. What a mess this is at OBU and you're just getting started.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, the post is from the fired troll that constantly posts crap on our site. He was fired for expense account cheating about two years ago. Unfortunately, he posts everyday. We don't hire people like him anymore!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone does a calender and expense spreadsheet.
    Not the other things.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This mm is getting ridiculous, weren't we hired as specialty?
    and no, I'm not bitter, I wasn't fired, I'm not a troll. Just came to OBU thinking this was a good career move, not a daycare run by management that never moved out of primary care.
    Starting to rethink my decision

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you did any research at all or looked at these boards including B&L's you would have known all of this up front. Blame the dim-wit broad running (ruining) sales. No one else to blame now though other than yourself for taking the role.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OBU is solid. Launch soon.
    Allergan will feel the burn.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Launch soon? Care to share details?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah!! We are coming for ya' Allergan!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lunch...lunch soon a clown

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK rocks!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like a rock tied to your feet as you go overboard.

But I love how you out KK from then post you replied to. It must have been the dim-witted broad comment that immediately made you think of her. LMFAO!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What in the world are you talking about? We have seen no micro managing in our area. We call in our monthly expense budget and turn in a not too detailed calender. No big deal.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it depends a lot on your mgr and how well they filter out the bs from above.
    From the previous post, you are right, I did know what I was getting into but I still jumped. It really is better than the last CF most of us were in and the opportunity is tremendous so I will indeed stop whining

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen, bro!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought my mgr was cool but I think he's a bit too much of a KK minion. He's new-er to being a manager and not good at filtering out the BS.