I.T Outsource Loving It.

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2016 at 3:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how much money Abbott saved by switching to WiPro?
    I want to say they are doing great job!
    I have more time to watch YouTube videos and play video games while I am waiting for a response from them. When my manager asked I explain and they roll their eyes and say I understand.
    And I used to have to work more because things acctually got done, but now it's great
    I can strech the simplest IT issue out for weeks and catch up on the shows I recorded. Plan a hair appointment and manicure then come back to surf the Internet and see what clubs got the best reviews.
    Thanks WiPro!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is same for IBM also.They are doing great job by doing nothing.It is the easist way to earn money.Lucky IBM.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another BS post trolling for supporting sarcastic comments.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbott saved somewhere to the tune of 260M but with the loss of productivity due to inadequate IT support I'm sure that tune will change into the negatives soon.

- Queue HR troll to spew insults in 3, 2, 1, ........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How'd Sara Blackwell and that weak suit work out ? Not too good hey ! Sitting back lmao at the IT Geeks. Well played by Nancy and White !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i recently started wacking with my left hand, just to change things up a little bit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wipro has been a bust. Abbott has had to rehire me and many of my former colleagues. Abbott is refusing to pay Wipro. Not making any of the SLA's. Will NB finally get the boot for creating this mess.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If by boot you mean huge bonus then yes!
    Re-think

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EEOC already issued the right to sue at the state level. Just waiting on the right to sue at the federal level. The wheels of justice are slow so don't get your panties in a bunch ID10T troll.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tutti in medicine mortaccivostra

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, My name is Kerpal. I have completed my academic program in the U.S and have Master degree. I have F-1 visa that evpired in 2 years ago I'm off OPT status and accept generous IT position at Abbott. I was told to me that my salary would be at a very lower rate than American based employees. HR department was very kind to me and adjusted my salary on the stipulation I must train the American I was replacing. I just want to do my job so teach me everything you know and put That crazy man Donald Trump out of your minds. He will not do nothing to me or my journey to success.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS on this post!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree, otherwise they would have asked to "please do the needful"

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is time to get a new laptop.But Wipro is afraid of giving a new one.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The decision to not give new computers came from Abbott.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Splendid Kerpal, If there's any additional questions or concerns about training our impacted staff please don't hesitate to call or email me. They will cooperate 100%, as their severance is contingent on full training of our new hires. Any deviation or non-professional behavior should be reported to me at once.

Regards
    Nancy Berce

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

abbott is making moves right now to sabotage wipro at every turn by making it impossible to achieve sla and customer satisfaction by cutting off new hardware requests and all upgrades

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because next round of IT cuts are right around the corner.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why not tweet to trump about the outsourcing of jobs and have him raise a fire storm.