I miss Neuroscience

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2016 at 5:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very grateful to have a job, but I miss the psych world. Access is terrible so far and there are so many of us with not a lot to do?!?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too!!! Best team ever!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry. We will all keep riding around for hours making ourselves look busy and stopping and chatting at a few places and seeing maybe 2-3 people and this keeps our DSMs and CBDs happy because they can show that you are making 9.2 calls per day and that means they keep getting paid and we turn the calendar again and again and again and drink like fish on weekends to dull the pain

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, my boss asked why I was calling on this doctor because he was heavy Medicaid.
    Duh ass hole, because I can see him and meet my call quota.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't actually call on him, I would just lie like I do most of the time anyway. In a few months Frenchie will probably sell off half our the diabetes products anyway. It's a beautiful time of the year, so play golf, tennis go to a movie etc., just enjoy it and lie like hell!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Months?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

years

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh? No CV, no Diabetes experience? Asked to call on Cards and Endos? Wtf? It just doesn't pass the Smell Test.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would miss it to if I were you... welcome to the shit show!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NS reps are pitiful. While they have completed training, they clearly dont understand diabetes. DSS and ESS need to tske time out to help train the former NS reps on diabetes products and disease state info to get them up to speed

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said the NS should be trained by the DSS & ESS reps to "get them up to speed". Speed on what you idiot? Get them up to speed on saying, "sign here". Fool.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just do what you normally do....nothing

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmmm how about the training dept actually train them on diabetes? This is the biggest embarrassment AZ has put on us yet.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not going to end well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get over yourselves. The NS group is probably one of the most tenured and experienced group out there. And guess what...some of us have sold in diabetes as well. If you can't play nice than maybe it's time for you to move on.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't fucking "train" anyone anymore. You do it all remote and then come in for what 4 days. No one wants to give two lousy days for training so it doesn't matter. There is no one left in training or Ops or Insight or Compliance or look at how many from brand are gone. No one gives a shit if you get "certified" or "trained". Just go click on your iPad same as always

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The training dept. has turned to shit! Training here is as bad as it gets!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes but at least we have marketing geniuses and real effective sales leaders and MAPS people who know their shit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we have USLT members that are very visible and vocal and reassuring and urging us to continue with our progress. And oh by the way - another sarcasm. Anyone else get the email a month ago that their IDP was "not in the toolkit" and you better get it done? Fucking joke. Only IDP anyone needs is an exit strategy.