I got paid my bonus! What a great company.

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 21, 2016 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got paid a new retention bonus. No it wasn't millions like many. But is was in the 6 figures. I'm so happy I got paid this. It really helps with my car collection.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the people in management at this company like you need to be fired.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you, now make us some money!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit bragging. Company is a sewer.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. Pay your taxes. And by the way. Hope you save some of it dipshit. The fact that you are a manager at that sewer is going to probably cost your future career earning power 50 times that amount.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got one too. $300k + 10k shares of stock grants if I stay for
    24 months. Headed to the Tesla dealership this afternoon! License plate will read "THX VRX"

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think about all the retired people who lost a ton in their retirement portfolios because of you and your rotten company. A lot of people were innocently hurt. Enjoy your ride, and the ghosts of all those good, hardworking Americans will be riding with you. You'll probably crash or get hit by a drunk driver. Karma works that way. Enjoy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

douche. you are just a pleb and jealous you didn't get a big retention bonus. you suck. only the big pants people get it. we deserve it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So infuriated by these payments....we didn't even get our normal bonus despite exceeding plan. The have and have nots in this organisation and despicable leadership. Lots of people good people leaving as this organisation does not deserve them

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stop reading this junk on this website and get back to work. row. row. row. stop thinking and start doing. so what if senior management gets all the spoils. that is the way it works.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hanging at the pool today. Enjoy your day faking your calls.