I FEEL SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN A DETAIL MAN

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2016 at 4:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I was able to escape from pharma hell with my sanity, and a very healthy
    lump sum, which enabled a decent retirement...

Would not want to have to deal with all the crap today...With the ANTI-VAX movement
    and the country's further collapse, it will become increasingly hard for the Merck's of
    the world to keep growing...

I feel ya all ye' merckoids...What you have to do these days to earn a buck is truly
    a nightmare...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you detail on a C Suite level ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also tell me about the "area under the curve" and Docs reaction to it
    Thanks

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets .....Troll ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So...wait...you washed and waxed cars for a living (I.e. Detail man)and you're proud of it? What the hell is wrong with you dude?!?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I first started the job I was stopped by an elderly patient who saw my name tag. He wanted to let me know that he had been one of the original "detail men" for Sharp & Dohme and he still had his personal leather "detail bag". Every detail man or "salesperson" received their own high quality bag and the physicians recognized them. If you don't know what that is it's a shame that Merck hasn't upheld the excellent culture and history. If you do know and you think it's so funny to "confuse" car cleaning you must be a truly intelligent person with a humor issue. It's been a long time since I worked for Merck - and if I treated patients...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

youre some kind of stupid fuck
    you gen x-ers and millennials...fucking idiots

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These genxers and millennials have more information available to them, at their fingertips, but they lack common sense.

Therefore, they are definitely stupid fucks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are lazy...and they have the attitude that successful people suck and only
    became successful by stealing and screwing over the natives...you know...the usual
    liberal dreck narrative...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go put on your adult diapers, old fart fool.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, they are your kids so...
    who is to blame?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical gen x comment. Lame
    Now eat shit

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, what he said.
    You're a fucking idiot
    Keep up the strong work Poindexter

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Detail Man it is amazing what these useless uneducated Ken and Barbie types seem to know life's truths. Unfortunately, their tenure is soon over and with no retirement fallback. When they are no more the company will be great again!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed...Our once elegant and outstanding corporation is now a snakepit...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen!