Huge changes at AAIPharma since 10/10

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friends told me that leadership positions are being added (refilled?). What's the future in Wilmington looking like? Has the new CEO (July `14?) improved the situation? Should I apply, wait, or run?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed. A new crop of fools has replaced the old crop of fools. We are sill hosed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Lonza Dream team and their followers are a bunch of idiots. The CEO hires his GF to be part of the clan. My prediction is that these clowns will all be fired as I can't imagine the company will meet the expected growth set by ACAS. The future at the combined company is bleak and those who can get out should.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you to posters #82 & 83. My online research didn't give me a lot of confidence about SK. I like your location, but there isn't anything else in town if the merged company doesn't meet its planed growth (is there?). I like the idea of a API through DP CRO, but it's a lot to take on if the remaining staff isn't mostly behind the new leader.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I did not know Jeff was SKs girlfriend. Thanks for the information.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QCL is here as well

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

QQCL is also a shit hole and pays less. AAI is bad, don't get me wrong, but they pay a little more.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AAIPharma has changed ownership several times but the 483's keep on arriving...you have to pay to see them. I count 7 new ones.

http://fdazilla.com/inspections/database/search?q=Aaipharma%20Services

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Changes indeed. Has qwality improved since commander salamander and EU left? Bet you still can’t make the right stuff, SK will blame someone else next.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yikes indeed. Maybe that is why there was such a shake up with the quality team. From what I saw they were pretty worthless to begin with so their departure was no great loss. The same can't be said for the analytical talent that has been lost over the past few years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How safe are the formulators?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The solid dosage formulations guys are fairly secure (moo). Anyone on the protein side is less safe since the focus of the business has shifted away from biopharmaceuticals. Also Charleston doesn't make money, they never have, the throughput is just too small to justify all of the paperwork needed for a sterile manufacturing site. As long as they are filling small molecule injectables SK will let them live another day.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same old same old. Nothing has changed, we are just another bottom feeder on a slow death spiral. In the mean time it is push the stuff out the door to try and pay the bills. Quality is just a word we joke about.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made love to a Greek pita last nite

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are lucky SK is running the place. Nick, Nick, Nick and George would have had a problem with that. Just stay away from the strudel and you will be alright.

17. Strongbow

Strongbow Guest

I coughed up a hairball with some mofongo in it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not again! American Capital (ACAS) owns AAI. Today the business news is: “We believe ACAS management saw the writing on the wall and hired Goldman & Credit Suisse to explore strategic alternatives which include the sale of all or portions of the company.”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

American Capital is losing money, 14 cents per share for Q3 2015. They are looking at ways to cut their losses and if AAI/Cambridge are not making money then they are at risk. Being a bottom feeder is not helpful, you can thank Pat for a lot of the problems we now face. Instead of being first in class we are last.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Carlyle, Helmann and Friedman will buy us like they did with PPD. There are a lot of ex-AAI people there, I hear it is not too bad and they get bonuses every year.