Huge changes at AAIPharma since 10/10

Discussion in 'Alcami' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about you guys but I freaking love my job..uhh uhhhhhh yes I held that one in. But yo, waking up, getting some coffee, saying hello to the hot receptionist...uhh uhhhhhh I had to hold that one in too. Working at AAI, you guys, its the place to be..UHH UHHHHH AHHHHH I need to change my depends.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they hire these people by the pound or what?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, the fat stupid ones cost the same as the skinny stupid ones. Basically you get stupid for what AAI pays. No one with any other options would stay and take the abuse that is dished out be management. Smelly, stupid and small management.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been two long years since Waterstreet brought Pat to AAI and he brought his team on board. Have things improved?

Honestly I think it is worse.

The new lab looks nice but is poorly thought out and is still not fully functional. Morale is at an all time low, people are afraid to speak out because they will be fired. Many of the experienced people have left or have been fired and that loss of corporate talent and knowledge did not help quality, productivity or morale.

It is time for a change. Go AAI.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is pw's last name obama? hope and change? world class? better pay? better benefits? No, just used office furniture,bull crap and lies. I got your hot dog hanging.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More old timers gone this week. Lori in customer service got walked out and Tracey, one of the lab people. WTF?? You could not get more loyal or dedicated hard working staff and THEY got fired.

This company is dying, they are firing people based on salary not competence or productivity......all that matters is the bottom line.

No one can guess who is next but the firings will continue. Great for our clients and morale. Go AAI

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no one to blame for this mess except PAT.

Not the pat in HR, even though she makes bobo the clown look smart.

Remember when his porsche got crushed at the waffle house up in RTP? I wish that could happen again to these jokers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True or false?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming it's posted right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think PW is 10% Egyptian. Building pyramids is in his blood.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10% Pharaoh, 80% Mad-off, 10% French

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% ahole

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bonuses being handed out the last Friday in January 2014.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is still hope for my new sports car.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NASDAQ 1997
    Sep 1997: 100
    Jan 2014: 250

American Capital, Ltd. (ACAS)
    Sep 1997 (started): 100
    Jan 2014: 100

And they are offering now, through a subsidiary, ACSF, an IPO for $150,000,000.

Not good. Only CEOs are making big bucks; not investors (or workers).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets throw another batch in the trash this week. lmao

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a repeat of 10-12 years ago at AAI. Does anyone remember Tom Knox and Jon Kafer? I heard they may are both at Allergan now? Best of luck on that combo....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll Phil always passes gas in the halls and blames it on Samantha, it's so funny

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TK @ Allergan
    JK @ Teva
    DH @ Leavenworth