HR/compliance

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the process when a manager is open doored? Manager has been reported for many violations including physical violence to one of his reps and encouraging reps to promote product off label...meanwhile he is still in the field...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's in the field and you're at home jobless !
    Who's the better man ? Not you !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR will side with Manager almost EVERY time, except for outright cut and dry cases such as criminal or blatant EEOC infractions

Retired Abbott Global Human Resources

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go away! Your idiotic comments aren't necessary.
    Abbott dumped you and you need to move on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I dumped you Bitch, Long Ago !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In cases like these, I usually call in DMH BioPharm Experts. Who knows how to deal with compliance issues better than those two? Give 'em a call today.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the claims against this manager are flimsy or come from less than credible people. Managers have been booted for lesser offenses. My advice - document it, audio record it, video record it, get him to email any requests to promote off-label. Press criminal charges for assault if he does it again.

If he is doing anything wrong at all...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will contact the BBB if one more manager "expects" to just fly in and interview someone while they have responsibilities & representation at current employment.

Problem manager asked for me to CANCEL my appointment while I am working & to work with HIS schedule and interview with him because he has a deadline.

Have some ethics Pfizer! I seriously gonna call this into BBB for terrible practices and business UN-ethics.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contact the BBB-that's funny. I can see all of Pfizer's attorneys ducking under their desks as I type.
    Any company / manager can set his interview schedule as he/she wants. If it's not convenient to the candidate-lifes a bitch my friend. He probably has about 100+ resumes/candidates for the position. Have you noticed what's been happening in this industry...how many people have been laid off and looking for a job that's not contract? Oh-and I got news for you-read some of the threads on this board. Ethics???? Ha-now that's a good one. Maybe-just maybe- you dodged a bullet!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh nice icon
    How many boards do you post on ? Its gotta be 10 at least
    Phew What a World

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why Dan Moore is still around.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting a managers full name on this post - we are better than doing such a thing. DM is one of the best managers, and challenging reps to do their job is not a violation. Really call some one out like that is low. wow wrong move

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Dan.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Ass kissing Rat ! I say Out the dirty ones on here full names

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At what point does it become cyber bullying?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give us a break! Cyber bullying? Grow some balls.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hr ES or one of her crunies will side with the manager cover. Up the allegation and then n put the rep on plan. Go to OIG and collect a whistleblower you are toast

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an issue with a manager and hr basically told me not to press the issue because the manage was going thru a tough time so he was just letting off steam and to ignore his behavior Finally it escalated so that I left the company but not agpfter filing a formal complaint. Unfortunately the hr person got transferred into global compliance the dept assigned to handle the issue so nothing was done. Three months later an attorney called me and offered me enhanced severance and the ability to come back in6 months in good standing and reinstate my options and pension if hired back. Imagine that. The hr person and mgr are no loner there a year later.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U got to Bill Cosby them. Thats the only way u'll be taken seriously.