HQ Closing

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Aug 26, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling Wilmington HQ oooooooohweeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll fucked

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It says they are looking to sell the campus and then lease it back numbnutz. Either way, they are still going to stay in Wilmington.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I plan on selling my house then paying rent to live there. Get your head out of the sand

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahah I'm going to eat an apple pie, puke it up, mold my puke into an apple, and sell it back to a grocer. The AZ way.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They might as well sell it because most of it is vacant anyway. Maybe someone can make condos out of it or low income housing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it certainly does say that. And SSLT says, "we are right sized (NOW!)" and we are transparent. The gig is up!
    Low access budgets, cut loose all contracts, downsize Diabetes/PC teams, combine diabetes and give them UNLIMITED BUDGETS, announce combo DSS/CV peeps. Yeah, all of this makes perfect sense. We're done.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Dumb French Fuck, aka Pascal, is now backing of his stupid fucking prediction of $45 billion in sales by 2023! Nobody is the fucking world thought that would happen! Let them sell that POS complex known as the "AZ HQ"! Who gives a shit!

C'mon Frenchie, let's see a REAL layoff complete with self-ID, and a better severance package! We will jump at the chance to leave this shit show!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it really does look like whatever is left after this year is going to be sold off to Novartis.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This what Pascal does and it may have been the reason for hiring him anyway. He sells off parts of companies to raise cash and then burns through the cash in failed investments and then cashes in his golden parachute of artificially high stock values and moves on to the next tragedy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's obvious what is going on. The Frenchman helping the bottom line by selling off pieces of the company....i.e. Wilmington, the antibiotic line, etc. Often times the pieces of a company are worth more than the whole. It doesn't take a weatherman to see that's its raining outside. The future is not good at good ole AZ. Those that plan will be ok. Those sheeples that hope for the best will have some terrible times ahead. Remember the frenchman wants 1.1 BILLION in savings.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling assets to prop up the stock price until his options vet, seen this movie before.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup , and remember the 1.1 billion is long term debt reduction not one time sell offs .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe he can sell this AZ to Volvo...the worst car on the planet...oh my AZ the worst pharma on the planet...do you see a connection there? Novartis to buy AZ....book it!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Revolving debt