How to explain to people what it is we do.

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you don't occur expenses, you incur them....YOU ILLITERATE, LYING, IDIOT. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AN ARE NOT AWARE OF THE TERMINOLOGY YOU ARE USING. GO AWAY

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was typing on the phone...you have serious issues. Relax dude its all good.

BTW its "AND" not "AN."

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

peddler

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was in med device sales for 10 years ad eventually left. i made great money but when i started my career in a more traditional sales role, the skills i picked up from med device didn't help. i left becuase i started to think of my next career move. the job you do know requires tangible skills, but try calling on c-level execs or longer sales cycles. unfortunately, med device doesn't equip you with this skill sets that are required in most sales careers

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you had to regress your career. The rest of us have no problem working less then 40 hours a week and making well over 100k. It sounds like sales isn't your strong point at all, you sound like more of a HR type of person. 10 years in and you couldn't figure it out. Ouch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is 100 grand a lot? I dunno, Obama may make that the new minimum wage. Before you respond, I did see the "well over" part but the fact that you see 100K as any sort of benchmark for success is a tad scary.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A $100k here in the NE is the norm. If you want a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house on 1/3 acre lot in NY, NJ, most parts of CT, or in any of the suburbs of Boston, $100k won't get you anywhere near that house. Especially if your significant other doesn't work. $100k for most people in their 30's/40's is 2-3 steps above minimum wage.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's why the rest of the country laughs at you idiots. Shitty weather, stupid fucking accents, the biggest ego's anywhere, and biggest narcissist population density on earth. 300 grand in 3/4 of the country gets you a big house with big yard, smog free sky's and lots of toys. There's a small group of you trying to be the biggest alpha, the rest of us are smart enough to cash in and work less.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The median wage in the US per person is $26,695. This tells us a lot since the median household income is at $50,500. Since the Census data looks at households, this data hones in on individual wage earners. 66 percent of Americans earn less than $41,212."
    How's it feel to pay a surcharge to live half the American dream? City people are truly clueless.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha..... Concerned he'd be mistaken for a nurse! I'm sure you could do their job! ..........you'd better hope you stay in sales! I doubt your talent will allow you to do much more!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was forced to move to northeast and this Douche is the common mentality of people here. Forgot to mention probably the worst food in the country also. Gross Concrete Jungle.....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh boy! Mistaken for a nurse! What a goofball. I hope you really don't work for us. As the guy said above, doubt you could do the role of the RN.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bro, I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm 25 y/o, make around 6 figures a year, work in the OR, and live a way better life than any of my friends. And I live in the NE. Suck it!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unzip and I will

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, if you are smart.

If you are a dummy, making 250k/year wouldn't matter. People never have enough though, because they are sheep.

Here is something that is the truth that few people understand: EVERYONE has money problems, the rich, the poor...everyone. That is a fact. The rich have headaches on how to properly manage it, the poor don't have enough to eat, and most of us are in the middle.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are very wise sir

18. Your boss

Your boss Guest

And this ^^^^ is why as a regional manager, I will never hire someone from pharma. They are not sales reps, just delivery people? The doc has never asked them is the mesh is in the correct position, or is a device is indicated for a certain use or technique.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make absolutely no sense. As a phrama rep you always provide guidance on indication and appropriate use. Your attempt to burn this "pharma rep" is a clear identifier that you and your team do not truly "sell." Do consider advising the correct placement of mesh a sales technique? I have never sold in pharma but I am not sure why device reps have such disdain for the profession. Sales is sales is sales. Sell something, get paid, good for you. Don't sell something and still get paid, great for you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought all that you reps did was open boxes, pump iron, flex for nurses and chase tail. Am I wrong?