How Prince Died - The Shocking Real Story Unfolded by Medical Examiner

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tests show music superstar Prince, who was found dead in his home in a Minneapolis suburb in late April, died of an accidental, self-administered overdose of an opioid painkiller, the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office said on Thursday.

The medical examiner, based in Anoka County, Minnesota, had been investigating the 57-year-old singer's death since he was found in an elevator in his home and studio outside Minneapolis on April 21.

"There were traces of opoids in the blood brain barrier" determined by the investigator, results concluded "Prince died from opoid induced constipation, peripheral opioid antagonists were not existent at time of autopsy, however there were dissolved pills of Amitiza which were ineffective in blocking his MU receptors in the bowel." concluded the examiner.

"Prince misdiagnosis from his pain management doctor is what resulted in his death", explains NYU Langone Pain Management Doctor Miu Xuang, "Prince should have been scripted Movantik which is indicated for opiod induced constipation. This pill could have saved his life if it blocked opoid receptors in the bowel.

"OIC is a disease state which is sometimes dismissed by doctors due to misinformation" states specialty pharmaceutical rep at Daiichi Sankyo, "Im glad to be making a difference in those who need it. I hope this brings awareness to all those suffering with OIC and if you or someone you know is on opiod management and has difficulty using the bathroom please talk to your clinician for more information."

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a great win for DSI, we need to send this to Rob and Ken!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSI doesn't create the opiod addiction. If you understood business this is $ for the company

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ritalin not working again? Why dont you re-read the article your pea sized brain overlooked a few words and added some missing ones. Where do you see that DSI creates opiod addiction you wack job?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bad for Prince great for us

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOLF PACK!!! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!! COME ON GUYS!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM here: Just sent this to my team, this is awesome guys! Happy Friday!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy Crap!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt this is great for the company. Finally something we can sell

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes positive news my ass this is faker than my college fake ID, morons

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a crazy story, you guys do know that Elvis actually died from OIC as well. It's a common issue.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard about selling the burden of the condition, but this is so farcical it is quite funny. Good luck DSI.

Oh, and by the way, how's CL108 and miragabolin working for ya?