How much

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was just told I will be receiving an offer in the foot and ankle division as a rep out west. I will have the offer by Friday. What can I expect as my guarantee? I've been told the commission rate is 12-15%. How much are the surgeries running these days? Very curious because I have some other opportunities coming up. Thanks for the serious answers in advance.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well here's the deal- for your competitors cases can run anywhere from $200-$10,000. Bunion to ankle fusion/triple/nail

But you Stryker bastards charge 80% off list for everything so enjoy working 4x as hard for the same amount of money.
    $300 for a hammertoe implant?
    You guys are killing he foot and ankle market everyday

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put it this way I have been in this division for a while now and there is tremendous growth. Competitors can complain but in the end I have been making double what they make.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doubt it mr 1099.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the average commission in this division?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a ASR position in the trauma division, I played D1 football (although i rode pine most of the time) but i did get a chance to tackle Adrien Peterson once. I bang only the hottest chicks, I one time DP'd 2 chicks at once I think they were victoria secret models or something like that, I bench like 450 on my warmups, I eat whole chickens sometimes I start eating them while they are alive. I wore scrubs to the interview so it looked like I was super important. Its been 2 weeks and I haven't heard back, do you think that its a good thing or a bad thing? I think the dude I interviewed with wanted to tongue punch my fart box and personally I would let him knowing that I was being offered the position. I hear that stryker reps make somewhere close to 700k/year and only have to know how to open cardboard boxes.

Id appreciate your feedback.

You think I got the job or what?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you let me tounge your ass you would have had a 2 year gaurentee and bonuses. Lesson learned.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you tried too hard, i award you 0/10.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO, sounds like the typical Stryker new hire.