How much!

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been averaging $270K in the past 2 years. Loving it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are just feeding into it. Anyone can post anything here. I made $500K last year at Applied. See how easy that was? The more you respond, the more ridiculous the responses get from other people about salaries.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$250K is the average income for TM

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

250k is the pay in the MN territory

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$250KK pesos is the average income for TM

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

250k is the pay in the TX territory

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all these posts are lies. I'm actually looking into litigation for fraud against Applied Medical because I was lied to in my job interview and continue to be lied to at this horrific company day in and day out. If we are able to legally subpoena evidence that would require the assholes here to show the salaries (or at least averages) over the past 3 years, we should all have a case. Judgement would easily be found in our favor. If any of the above posters were telling the truth, then how come Applied Medical has only been able to retain less than 7 or 8% of its sales force in that time? Riddle me that asshole......people are flocking to get the hell out of here because of the lies that have been spewed to us for years. Fuck with my family and ability to provide for them, and i'll show you who has the last laugh!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, talk about the little engine that could!

Just because you can't hit a number doesn't mean you have a case.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

250K is the average compensation.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck it Grosshans. Suck it Stanley. There's more to this than you think. Say all you want. Write all the pathetic posts on here you want. The truth is you and a small hand few of other clowns are the only ones who believe in Applied Medical. This is real and your pathetic legal team won't stand a chance if we have our way. See you in court.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd be wiling to join the cause. I was not only lied to by the ZD but also the recruiter. Both intentionally overstated the total compensation and kept doing it even after I was on board. It wasn't until after my first quarter that my ZD came clean and admitted he inflated the number to get me here.