How much!

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base for a TM with this company...was told 60k,,,,i know everyone on here says it sucks.....but doesnt every compnay.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

50-65 is normal. Great Company but cheap on expenses. 13% on growth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say this but I really think this company is a joke. I have never seen a company have such a bla. feel about them in every aspect.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is the best place to be!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! They lie about target income from the Tm, Tma, urology, Als and Lcm positions. Ask them about 401k, insurance, expenses. They always reject expense reports and ask you to pay for it out of pocket. This company has great products and a HORRIBLE Management.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the salary and bonus expectation for the Territory manager assistant position? Also do you get a base salary raise when you get promoted to Territory Manager? Any information is appreciated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what kind of reports you're trying to submit, but I've never had any of mine rejected for company expenses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me an idea of what the car package is? And does it vary by position or same across the board

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car allowance is the same regardless of position. It has fixed and variable parts.

Fixed is around $445
    Variable depends on how much you drive... around 17 cents a mile or so.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats average for a TMA to make? do they make commission too?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whoever you are, you must not be submitting expenses.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a TMA position. No answer has been provided for salary range, commission, etc. Thanks for the answers!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TMA salary is between 40k-50k....I would recommend negotiating hard for the highest. Commission payout depends on your district. If you have a district that has a lot of growth potential...you can expect to make around 80k....it not, 65-70k. Not a bad gig if it's your first medical position. Hope this helps and try not to listen to the other idiots on this board bitching about the company. every company has reps that can't sell and blame it on the company. And yes...I do work the for company as an LCM.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be clear here so you don't walk into a nightmare. From a non LCM Applied Kool-Aid perspective, if you live with your parents or several roommates this isn't a bad first medical "sales" gig. It's highly probable that you will literally spend more money than you make as a TMA. There are so many other device companies that pay better, offer more experience and room for advancement for an entry level rep. If you are fresh out of college, this might not be a bad step for a year while you look for something else.

Ironically, the LCMs barely clear a 100k and don't sell crap. Walking through a CVA and showing someone that they can save 200k in trocars through a potential eval isn't really selling. WalMart greeters and cashiers sell as much as LCMs.

If you have a job, keep looking. If you don't and are desperate, give it a run. Use them like they will use you. Keep in mind, this place isn't exactly well respected throughout the community and won't be a shining star on your resume.

Good luck.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% SPOT ON ACCURATE!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing has changed since 2009. The company says it's a hand full of bad apples on cafepharma. Yeah right!!!! The only thing that has changed is the titles but no rep makes money here. Never has never will.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same consistent reviews since 09. Wow. That speaks volumes right there.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$250K is the average income for TM.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is correct

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For a pacemaker rep at St Jude or Medtronic.