How long does manager take to approve expense report?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are paying to work, while Publicis sits on the cash flow. Just getting a consensus on how long managers take to approve YOUR money to be paid back to you for out of pocket expenses?

The average days to get reimbursed in our district is 8 days.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager approves expense reports whenever he wants to do it. He may take three days or 12 days. It is Publicis' tactic for holding on to employees money to increase cash flow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

within 2 days for us

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager says he's got until the next report is due to approve it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They may have that long but our manager expects them in on Monday and has them done by Wednesday but he does everything by the book and is always there for us in every way

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you say your manager is "there for you in every way" does that mean he assfucks you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager does it while on the road traveling for field visits, so if there is no wifi then says can't be approved. It may take two weeks to get personal gas expense money back from PUBLICIS. So basically you are loaning MONEY to the company you work for...PUBLICIS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey FUCKFACE, why are you ALWAYS on here typing RESPONSES with random ALL caps? You CSO humps are HILARIOUS in your stupidity!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awwww..... POOR little, short, idiot, insecure man, with a LITTLE BITTY penis, and overlooked for LITTLE promotions and doesn't like the ALL CAPS comments!

Do you really think you are better than a Contracted Representative?
    *********NEWS FLASH...YOU ARE NOT!

Contracted Reps have to do more than the manufacturer reps and get half the salary....yet have more tenure because about 95% of the contracted sales force are reps that have been in lay offs from other company's and are just trying to feed their families too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I submit my expense reports on Friday and my DM usually approves it Sunday night or Monday morning.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are all the managers not required to follow the same policy? It is our personal money that Publicis is taking advantage of, with the assistance of the managers who can take their time as to when they review the reports. I have seen any where from 4 days to 20 days.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHY??? Isn't every manager required to have this kind of turn around response (3 days)?

Where is the manager's accountability in the deadline for his/her expense report approval?

Hey Publicis! You are a bully by stealing from your employees. What does AZ think of your outstanding treatment towards employees?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

****************NEWS FLASH**************

Expense report filing for December 26th will NOT be approved until 2015

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some managers are obsessive, nit picking, and gestapo like demanding. You get your money quick every time. Then, we have EZ flow managers. They're tops and the best. You get your money a little late but hey, who no sweat. You've got a job without headaches.....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis don't give a shit what OR when employees don't get paid back.

Managers really don't give a shit what money employees don't get paid back.
    Managers take the tons of vacation time they are given from Publicis and they control when employees get personal reimbursement back.

Publicis = massive liars

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS District Manager here. I got 7 weeks of vacation punk. Deal with it. I am back from Hawaii mid January. It's good to be the king!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager says it his choice of when he approves expense reports. He can deny what he wants and he reminds us that he is in control. He tells us that he is the manager and he is in charge.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pss must treat managers like kings and queens because they deal with constant big pressures from management on dying products, reps quitting for more money, huge territories, reps quitting for more money!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSS waits forever to reimburse reps. It is their business model to hold onto your money as long as possible. They dismiss you if you ask when your are going to get reimbursed.