How is Ulthera working out for you?

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:04 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it continues.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick toc mcmuffin......welcome to another week... Wonder if Germany will pull your short straw.....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back at you! How's your numbers?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only reason McMuffin is still in charge is because he is supported by all the McMuffins at Mertz. But this needs to stop. Companies leaded by McMuffins are a threaten to customers and economic environment. this is not OK

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name calling, exaggerations and anger....you are a mess. Don't you think you should deal with your own problems versus trolling the boards.

By the way, it is Merz, not Mertz.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not the fired guy
    you cannot just work on a so called high tech medical company where you only cover your own mistakes and answer to complains of customers that the tightening was supposed to loosen the skin. get real. announcements you make on your web site that you are threatened by counter fake makes you look even more criminal than you already are
    http://global.ultherapy.com/news

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

leaded? threaten? Mertz? The spelling and grammar are indicative of a low IQ.

Not surprising.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad at you. LOL. what an example your setting for all merz employees. Go back to work and make your numbers this quarter, for once. JMO

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad at you?

I think you need to get serious and deal with your issues.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some advice for biscuit. You are not helping yourself. If it's not you replying with the mental boy stuff then take the steps to end it. Not making you and the biscuit crew look credible. Don't bother responding w mental boy stuff. Just give it a rest. Let's see if you can stop for 12 hrs. Give it a try biscuit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be talking to those voices in your head. You haven't been able to give it a rest as there has been a constant stream of vitriol and hate coming from your end. There is no one on this board or at the company that can do anything for you. Instead, it is up to you to admit you have a problem and then to seek help.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merz employees, this is your fearless leader blogging on cafe pharma several times a day. Germany Please give him something to do. Thank you in advance AND MAKE YOUR NUMBERS. JMO

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to know what Merz's real reputation is I suggest you ask the 40+% of patients who have been disfigured by Ulthera...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MERZ employee satisfaction on glassdoor is 2.6 out of 5. Half of merz employees not happy. Oh dear, oh my.

Merz employee and ultherapy satisfaction rate neck and neck. I would put my money on, ....neither. JMO

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The board is corrupted. That's how they make their bonuses every year. Shit on the low people. If you care about anything, you will not make it on the Board. You have to be cut-throat, and decidable like a mo'fucker!
    The whole board is a bunch of idiots for picking and keeping Bully-boy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employees of merz, half dissatisfied, want better management.
    What's a CEO to do? Please everybody give suggestions. Thanks. JMO....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

QUESTION: DID Matt L., ultherapy guru, attend the final four?
    I know in the past he spent company funds, hotel, travel, and meals traveling to the city where the final four was played.

I so hope he got there on Merz's dollar. What say you? JMO Go Mattie L. You da Man.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at all these posts from the mental case. Imagine having to live with that mess.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IMAGINE having to work with this person..Matt make your reservation ' s today for the final four...Money's tight!

You go bro! Quick.....slide it past them.
    Nobody will notice bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.