How is Ulthera working out for you?

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:04 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi mental boy. Just take a look at your posts. All the uncontrolled hate and anger has taken over your life. Somehow, you need to break through and admit your problem. Only then, can you start towards fixing your life.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biscuits can't take a break. Loves it to much

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C is for cookie!!!! Cookie Monster will soon be in the Hall of Failure next to Bully-boy.
    They both are trash, like their achievements.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another happy Ulthera patient from Realself:(. What do you say Bill? Great success, not...

"The skin around my jaw and under was beginning to sag so I had ultherapy on my neck and jaw area. I saw a fraction of tightening for a couple of months, but not was so not worth the money or the pain. Would never have done this. Then, it seemed like overnight the corners of my mouth began to turn down after a month or so. Never attributed this to Ultherapy but I do now after reading how it can change the shape of your face."

Sorry, Merz's leaders continue to believe this crap will save the company from sinking...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how you skip over the positive reviews. As said before, your poor looks are due to genetics. Some things just cannot be fixed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have to chime in here. The last three months ultherapy pt. satisfaction down to 63%; that my friend is a all time low. Just stating facts according to realself.

So many new technologies with higher satisfaction and better outcomes; here's to merz introducing the new"box" Asap.
    Good luck, fingers crossed for you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is biscuit commenting on genetics ? U must own a mirror. Size xxxxl

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chime in? You are the one living on this board all the time. You have a major mental issue that needs dealt with.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take it up with your husband.
    Who's living on this board? Pot calling kettle black, wouldn't you say?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over your obsession, mental boy and get help now.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see a lawsuit coming.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm guessing Merz provides offices with a turn-key ultherapy marketing and procedure manual which includes a patient waiver form.
    They probably get patients who sign up to waive all rights to lawsuits...... slimmy...JMO

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because you see all those malpractice lawyer commercials every day when you sit at home watching Jerry Springer and Judge Judy.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. It will happen.

Why would a company that faces the financial challenges that we do waste an enormous sum of money on things with little value?!
    Acquiring Ulthera was a bad decision. Fact. Lawsuits will come and it will get ugly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lawsuits ARE here.....and not judge judy presiding. Thank you very much.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yet another day of the mental boy filling up the board.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again...Pot calling the kettle black.
    You get stuck often, you're like a broken record.
    How's your numbers?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes chime in. Your entire company is watching their executive act like a bratty kid argue on a rag board.
    Merz Germany should be so proud of their choice. NOT.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes he is still at it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

biscuit take a day off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.