How is Oncology Leadership doing now?

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to the lawsuit his own people felt the same way. Never thought much of him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I made an appointment, in 3 weeks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone in Teva must see that Matt is incompetent.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in sales for starters

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is AG as a regional?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Checking in...I hear the Chicago Manager and 3 reps I knew are now gone.... all in the middle of a launch? A catalog of junk as a launch incentive? Several new to Oncology reps trying to get jobs with Gilead? What a joke... It must be really bad there.... I am so sorry for those of you who are still trapped there....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no leadership. Management is filled with brainwashed drones who have zero oncology business acumen - big pharma - process pushers. Why? Because if current management doesn't focus on process their lack of oncology insight would be too obvious. Do not come to this company. Chicago lost TEVAs best manager, TEVA lost top sales people last year and did NOTHING to retain them. In M.E. eyes their leaving just opened positions for his non-oncology female healthcare guppies to obtain and contaminate. This is a company that has had success in the generic market - that is where they belong. Cephalon may have had its issues due to dumb nononcology folks - but they were a good oncology company

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB is a saint compared to the reign of terror under Mark E.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very True:
    7 good people gone from the west in 8 months, probably more- once the Gilead dust settles.
    M.E. is destroying the West. He supports the brain-less at the expense of those who can help the most.

BB runs a much a better shop....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said ME is destroying the West. There are two divisions in the west - that every single rep is actively seeking other employment. TEVA will demotivate the few new hires that have oncology experience and ME will soon have his entire "female health care" division selling oncology products. Good Luck to all of us job seeking. As far as BB - it is all relative, it doesn't take much to look good next to ME. BB is defeated.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am unable to hire my own people,especially those I need in areas with Onc Exp

3 of my colleagues are controlled by him like Marionettes.....

He allows higher titles for new hires, when I haven't been able to give those out to people who are doing the job for me

He has blacklisted certain employees because they are not docile enough....and oh the lies...