How is Oncology Leadership doing now?

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been gone a little while now. I now they went through and got rid everyone they didnt' want or all the good people left and got better jobs. However, I was wondering if the Oncology Leadership is finally leading or is it still the same where BC pretends he knows anything about making money and being successful and puts all of his own political persuits within the company before focusing on business results and does anything possible, it seems, to prevent success. Then, MS goes along with a smile just to keep his job and hopefully get promoted, which to him will make it all worth it... ridiculous but true. Other people who have no marketing experience, let alone Oncology Marketing experience, running the flagship brand? How is it all really going?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Teva Oncology leadership = Lehman Bros.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard today that our sales ops department quit. I guess it is really going well back at HQ!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know when Matt leaves so we can stop calling the recruiters.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP quit?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be the next to leave under our ignorant leader?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wishful thinking!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB will be there for a long time. Not a bad thing either.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Ben

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Bill really quit? Wow. As for Ben you could do alot worse. Who keeps posting BB, dude get over it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone has a crush on Ben. Good leader. Lucky to have him.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, real lucky!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well,
    This outfit is unable to attract good people.... They can only hire reps who were laid off etc...

The bonus plan is the worse in the industry.. They hold 25% of the $29,000.00 target back resulting in a net (after taxes, deductions ) of around $2600.00 per quarter.... Come on...that is a joke for an Oncology company/division...The rest of the industry is not going to these type of bonuses...
    There are a few good people left....all of them are waiting for the right opportunity...
    This is fast becoming a place where the blind while soon be leading the blind..