HOW IS OLEPTRO DOING??

Discussion in 'Novaquest' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2010 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone on this contract that can share how the drug is doing? I'm just curious. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I have heard, pretty good. Could someone confirm?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so great. Goal is already not happening and unattainable. Phcy's won't stock without Rx and Docs lukewarm so far. Exodus is underway in our district. Bye!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to start this, but my manager is nervous already. Think Oleptro will go, but not as fast as Labo wants or needs. Anyone else have the same concerns and ideas to move the process along faster?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was very afraid of this. Is managed care terrible? Also, primary care doctors don't have much time for this and there are a lot of primary care targets. Most lunches were filled for the year, and you can't detail and sell this in 30 sec. Good luck to all.

Are a lot of reps looking to get out?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing.

I don't know where the other posts are coming from, but we are getting a great reception.
    I have spoken to 4 other reps this week and the feedback has been clear and concise, they love it.

No real side effects - no weight gain, no sexual side effects.

The major plus is the regulated sleep that patients seem to have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oleptro
    -no real side effects
    -fast acting
    -better sleep (Huge with patients - lots of good feedback)

Overal Warm reception drug sales will continue to build. I am very impressed with the number of scripts being written.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are not allowed to comment the information is confidential.

Let's just say all the reps I have spoken to are busy and happy with things so far.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go back to your stock trading boards and tell everyone to wait until next quarter to hear about sales in the official press release. Stop sniffing for information here because you won't find anything reliable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #7 and #8 nice try your canned statements with zero substance is proof positive your nothing but a dumbass stock scab. Blow me

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I visted with 10 doctors last week and all of them told me the side effects of OLEPTRO is going to cause their patients to commit suicide and they will not be using OLEPTRO.Most of the other guys that were hired when I was hired are going to quit because OLEPTRO has failed its terrible but its true.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy [esaadiggus] is a liar! DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE POST. Now he is trying to be anonymous. lmao.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not on this contract, but have been on several over the years, some good, some horrendous. Just wondering if this sales force is working with realistic sales goals or are they fantasy unattainable numbers made up by overzealous project managers to get their jobs?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is an esaadiggus and who are these dipshits infecting the boards? Get lost numbnuts!! Find some other place to play...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMS tracking numbers are not showing the responsiveness mgmt expected. I ti slower than we anticipated.

Some change will be coming, we'll be fine, I believe, however.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me and eight other reps are going to turn in our resignation because Psychologists and Psychiatrists are refusing to meet with us once we uter the words Labopharm and James Howard Tripp.Apparently this company and this ceo have a very bad reputation on the street and when I say reputation by that I mean their products are Generic.This is my first and last post since the 8 other reps and I will be leaving in the next week or so.Beware from this company and its products.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a DM and all the reps are doing a tremendous job, scripts are being written at a pace that could outpace most antidepressants in the market.

It could gain about 10% of the market over the next year.

Great drug + Great Team = Success.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10% of the market =1.1 billion, you will be lucky to get 1% so don't believe the kool-aid drinking DM
    Trazodone id defined as a hypnotic not AD and extended release will make no difference

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't even bother with this thread. It's a bunch of lame ass stock message board junkies jerking each other off over here cos they're just stupid enough to think their posts will have some sort of an effect. On what? Who the hell knows?