How do you Sybron reps feel about Niznick?

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2011 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isnt Shiznick. Even he isnt this stupid. This is some 25 year old dumb ass who thinks he's got this game figured out after 6 weeks. If you do a little research, you'll realize who stupid this post is. STFU before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Niz is slowly phasing out of the picture now that ID is a Danaher company? I hear management is telling reps that maybe to keep their hopes up?? That he's not going to be around much longer?? The biggest complaint isn't product. The problem is compensation which I hear is in Niznick's hands. That's why I hear their tops reps are leaving. Purely compensation. I'm wondering if it's worth looking into in the near future. Maybe things will change.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing will change. If you think he is leaving soon, you need to shake your head. THis is his life and source of power. otherwise he is just a looser with money. Even other people with money won't hang with him. There is that Reza guy that tried to blow up the Vegas hotel.....but that might purely be...."platonic".

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still pretty much on target. Danaher has put a muzzle on Schniznick. He is on a pretty short leash these days.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I must say, all these posts have to be from ID employees. Because I talk to buddies that used to work here and we all find Niznick amusing. When you dont work for Niznick, its friggin hilarious from that view. I hope to run into the ole you d dog o e day so I can loom in his crazy freakn eyes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is crazy like a fox and has the hundreds of millions to prove it. He has tangled with Densply, Nobel, Straumann, 3i, Zimmer and Danaher in his career and come out on top every time...not bad for a crazy dentist.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word is, Niznick is out at the end of the year. Investors get ready for another train wreck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He sent out an email two weeks ago announcing his retirement.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this company's growth is the highest in the industry why are the sales people the lowest paid?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valid point. I've had several friends who worked there, and all enjoyed it very much. But each one who left did so because they simply couldn't afford to stay.

Ironically, they also all heard that a better pay plan "was coming"- it never did, and never will.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Niz always took great pride in paying sales people as little as possible. You do get what you pay for. No wonder so many good people have left. Smart move on Danaher's part to retire the joker.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's your IQ, sir? You invented a new word with "beome" and we're all very impressed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The prick is starting another implant company in about a year. His non compete is about to expire. He’s all over “LinkedIn” bashing his future competition like the POS that he is.