How bad its gotten "Compound Pharmacy"

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A recruiter called me for a job at Horizon and after reading the posts and speaking with my customers, this is how bad your company has gotten. Recruiters are ACTUALLY posting in their job ads that they are looking for people with prior pain compound pharmacy experience. You know? Those mom and pop compound pharmacies that whip together their own pain creams and try and get their doctor friends to bill insurance 10k for a months supply. I'm not joking. This was the actual job ad.... see below:

BA/BS required from 4 year accredited institution. • Previous B2B selling experience required. * 2 years or less of successful Pharmaceutical sales experience or 3+ years of B2B sales experience * Candidates who previously sold compounding pain products are highly desirable! • Documented Sales Performance - Highly ranked performance is required. • Highly persuasive selling skills. • Strong work ethic. • Professional, proactive demeanor. • Maintaining a safe driving record. • Excellent verbal communication skills. Must have valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record.

read the 3rd line about the compound pain pharmacy experience. Your company is flat our admitting that you are nothing more than a Ponzi scheme oversized compound pharmacy! You should be ashamed of selling this to doctors!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I got was they are looking for someone who has built relationships with health care providers who use topicals. Being in sales, having established relationships in regars to using similar products would be a smart hire. You sir can kick rocks... you must be a liberal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flirting skills are the main requirement for a horizon rep. Outside of that I'm pretty sure my dog is smarter than your average horizon rep

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we have hotties at HQ!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SO, what is the big deal. Reinforces that topicals are needed. ABO-Anything but Opioids. Insurance Companies are in process of several lawsuits being generated or already filed. REason-they approve percocet and vicodin for virtually all patients, and do not approve alternatives. This is hitting several Insurance Commissions at state level. Stay tuned....

As for Horizon, or compound pharmacies....there is legislation, accrediting bodies, and "go betweens" for lack of better term that will hold pharmacies to xyz standards (ethical billing, quality and consistency standards) that will have compounders in favor over the next 1-5 years. Already happening, and frankly the more negative folks are, the better for those who embrace topicals/compounds.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interviewing for a position with Horizon. The $ looks good, but the message boards are scary. All of Pharma is a shithole, but is Horizon really worse than GSK? Genentech?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No! Our chicks are hot!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think selling ibuprofen for $1650 a month is sustainable and isn't fraud then you are stupid enough to be a horizon rep