Hot Takeover Rumors

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2017 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"By Ben Levisohn- Barrons
    I hate reporting on rumors, especially ones based on unnamed sources. But when a stock is moving because of said rumor, do I have much of a choice? Which brings me to Bristol-Myers Squibb. Its shares have dropped 30% during the past seven months due to the failure of a cancer-drug trial. Since then analysts have begun speculating about the possibility that Bristol-Myers could be a takeover target, and now we have rumors, reported by StreetInsider.com, that Roche, Novartis, and Pfizer are actively exploring a takeover, while Gilead Sciences might be considering the idea."

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buh bye...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We've been circling the drain for a long time. Pharma is contracting and soon ther will be 5-10 big companies

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard AstraZeneca was interested in taking over the #hitpile!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Step up to the plate any and all are welcome .. the bidding starts at 100 billion but do t expect to get it that cheap .

.21 oncology drugs in the pipeline to go with opdivo which is already a multi billion dollar drug..

Giles is a desperate company with 0 pipeline so if they will pay 110 billion let's do it ..

I have plenty of bmy stock and options so let's go!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been hearing this since 1993.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh God, no. I know people over there. It is a shit show. Morale is worse than here and senior leaders literally told their PCP sales force that they had 12 weeks to move share w/ the drug or else. Who does that at a launch meeting? The proverbial frying pan into the fire.